81⭑ You're breaking up with me?

"It's the end of you and me"
Leave by JoJo.

✰ ✰ ✰

Men are such useless, testosterone filled dick-bags

By the time I reached the back patio, the fight had escalated by a thousand percent; and both boys were wrestling each other on the ground, taking turns throwing punches that bloodied up their faces into red blurs of broken bones and cuts.

And rather than helping, Mikey and Zayn just stood there with wide mouths, sayin' 'oh shit' as they watched.

What did I say? Useless.

"Oh my god, do I have to do everything myself?! Stop!" I shoulder checked Zayn and ran down the patio steps, Naomi and Koi hot on my trail while Kristen stayed in the kitchen with Nora. I grabbed a rake on my way and when I got close enough I jabbed them each in the ribs with the stick, "Enough!"

Harlow flipped over on top of Niko and punched him before blindly reaching out for my rake to throw it across the yard. Every ounce of his energy was on him, the veins in his neck bulging as he spewed out blood from his cut, fat lip.

"Ugh!" I gritted through my teeth, moving behind him until I got into a position where I could grab his ankle. I yanked on it and began to drag him through the patchy grass, snatching him away from his intended target; Niko's face.

Harlow was taller than me but he didn't weigh more than me and if he didn't think I was gonna drag him, he was wrong.

"Cher, let go of my fuckin' leg! What the hell are you doing?"

I dragged him all the way across the yard, until we were a good twenty feet distance from Niko and then let go, staring him down, "What am I doing? What the fuck are you doing? Get up! Now!"

Naomi jogged toward Niko and helped him up off of the ground, as well as Zayn.

I didn't offer Harlow help, I was too pissed off, but he managed to stand himself, immediately turning around to make some angry man grunt at Niko as he held his face.

The atmosphere around us was so chaotic, I couldn't keep up.

"Could someone tell me what's going on?"

I looked back and forth between all of the boys, but they all stood there silently, not seeming to know what to say except for Niko, "You're fucking lucky you're breathing! If I ever hear that shit again--"

Harlow lunged, "You started it, bitch!"

Niko did the same but I held Harlow back while Zayn kept a tight grip on Niko's jacket collar, somehow stopping his six-foot-three, two hundred pound body from moving.

"Okay, everyone inside, now," I yelled. Harlow huffed and went to open his mouth in another snarky remark, but I beat him to the chase, "Don't even fucking think about it." I pointed toward the house.