34 ⭑ You think I'm beautiful?

"Sunsets, full moons, don't turn you on. Like an untied dog. You just had to run..."
Seabird By The Alessi Brothers.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Welcome to the Rosewood Hotel, what can I do for you this evening, sir?"

Slamming his credit card carrying hand down onto the check in counter of the glorious hotel, Niko exhaled tiredly and gave the lady a look that was straight to the point, "I need two of the nicest adjoining rooms you have, and I need them—right now."

"For... all of you?"

"Yes!" Every single one of us standing in the lobby, like Zombies, groaned in agreement, especially Cherry who'd driven the entire eleven hour drive, simply so she could do a stupidly sweet favor for everyone else. She was leaned against Naomi, half asleep with bags under her eyes deeper than my Chanel purse.

But she still looked good.

And I fucking hated that I knew it.

I fucking hated her so much.

That was all it boiled down to, even if we did grow closer day by retched day, I would always hate her. Except, unlike before, when I hated her for simply existing, now I hated her for being so goddamn good at kissing me and making me ache, physically, to kiss her all the bloody time.

I fucking daydreamt about her, and it was all her fault.

I never ever in a thousand—million—billion years thought Cherry could put such a spell on me, yet there I was, resisting the urge to let her slam me up against the wall and make out with me.

It made my dick throb in my pants just to think about it.

She made my dick harder than anyone.

So hard in fact, that I came just from kissing and humping on her like horny teenager. God, I wouldn't ever live that down.

That was in my top ten most embarrassing moments. It really was an accident.

One minute we were kissing, and the next thing I knew, I was lost. The kiss was so deep, and so pleasurable, from the way she choked me, to the way she pulled my hair, and before I could even think about it, I was grinding down on her for some friction. I'd never felt something so good, and I came so hard, and so unexpectedly.

It was awful.

I was definitely calling the doctor's office first thing when I woke up to change my damn prescription. I had Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, not Complex Erectile Dysfunction, and I was not putting up with this shit anymore.

I wanted to be able to kiss Cherry in peace.

Or fuck, not kiss her, because we're not even supposed to be do that anymore!