80 ⭑ Slumber Party Secrets | The Guys

"And if my day keeps going this way, I just might-- break your fucking face tonight."
Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit.

✰ ✰ ✰

Lil' Baby Nora was rockin' her Liberty Spikes

We had an hour of fun to kill with the lamb before bedtime, n' I couldn't resist havin' a laugh with'er; dressin her up to look like one of us punks.

And God, she thought it was so cool and so funny. She was so intrigued by me and the other guys, pokin' at our piercings and asking 'what's that' at every tattoo she could see.

We gave her a basket of markers and she went around coloring in every single one of our arm tats.

The skull on Niko's hand was now pink. The dancing "fishies" on Mikey's forearms were now green. The snake wrapping up Zayn's wrist was now rainbow.

And the tiger on my bicep was now purple.

And honestly? Why the fuck weren't there purple tigers and rainbow snakes?

Nora was asking the important questions.

She was a smart little thing and so sweet.

Angelic attitudes and adorable, big, doe, brown eyes must've ran in Cher's family because they were exactly the same as hers. If Nora knew what a million dollars was and asked me for it, I'd have no choice but to scramble up the money because I just couldn't say no to that face.

While she was suffocating to be around, and the entire night I kept thinking about Bella and how similar they were-- it wasn't all that bad.

After popping some anti-anxiety pills, I felt...

Pretty fuckin' alright.

I was waiting for it to hit, that nausea, the emotions, the flashbacks, the mania, anything.

But, surprise-surprise, I was fine; the pills did what they were supposed to.

Well, they did that and made me drowsy and sappy. Sappier than a motherfucker.

"I jus' wanna smush your face and squeeze you, lamb. O' my goodness, I could just put you in my pocket and no one would ever know!"

"Harlow."

"I'm gonna keep you, your mama isn't gonna get you back from me, no she's not. 'Cause you're a crack baby and I'm an addict! I could jus' kidnap you and take you away forever!" I cooed, bouncing Nora on my knee as cuteness aggression gripped me like a vice and wouldn't let go.

"Harlow."

"Little crack babyyyyy!" I sang, lifting her up above my head and moving her like an airplane.

"Harlow! Maybe... don't call her a crack baby?"

"Look. At. Her." I spun Nora around and held her suspended in the air out toward Niko, shaking her a little, causing her giggle, "Look at that face! She's so precious..."