68 ⭑ Bubblegum Bitch

"I'm Miss Sugar Pink, liquor, liquor lips,
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch..."
Bubblegum Bitch by Cherry Bomb (Marina & the Diamonds)

✰ ✰ ✰

Cherry was a naughty little vixen, who knew just how to drive me fucking insane

A tiny black bikini, a tight mesh dress over the top and fishnets were plastered to her beautiful body, glitter sparkling on her tan skin that smelled like peonies and - fuck, it made me want to melt. She was so damn pretty. She glowed in the middle of the performance stage at the small Allure club in downtown Rockford Illinois, grinding her cute little ass on Koi while they sang their newest single; Bubblegum Bitch.

'Got a figure like a pin-up, got a figure like a doll. Don't care if you think I'm dumb, I don't care at all...'

"Go, Cherry!" Niko, Mikey, Zayn and I were in the front row of the dancing crowd, screaming for them and cheering with chaotic enthusiasm, begging for just an ounce of attention from our favorite superstars.

'Candy bear, sweetie pie, wanna be adored. I'm the girl you'd die for..'

It filled me with so much joy and pride to see her own the stage, singing to me with the oozing confidence and sex appeal she emanated into the room. My pretty Cherry was a true popstar in the making and she deserved to feel like every single person around her was an adoring fan.

But I was and always would be #1.

"Cherry, sign my dick, sign my ass, sign my face! Please, please, please!"  I begged teasingly, standing at the barrier between the floor and the stage, eagerly jumping up and down like an adoring fanboy.

'I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out. 'Cause that's what young love is all about.'  She laughed mid lyric and bent down on her knees, fisting my shirt to give me a mind-melting kiss on the cheek. It lasted only a second, and then she was up and singing again, leaving lipstick marks on my face.

'So pull me closer and kiss me hard. I'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart.'

"Catch me!" I fainted against Niko and he cackled as he held me up, fanning my face.

"Man down, man down!"

"Oh, I'm floating!" I dramatically gasped, "Call 911!'

I was one for the theatrics, but I was wasted and having way too much fun playing my role. Life was good these days. I had a beautiful, jaw dropping, talented girlfriend who was the girl, I would indeed, fuckin' die for. I had a good job that I loved and that made me happy, and I friends & a family that were annoying shitheads who kept me together.

I had everything, despite everything.

And it felt good to just live again.

The final phase three was here, and forever fuckin' lasting. It was being happy.