69 ⭑ Candy | Part Two.*

"I hypnotize you with this pussy. Now you feel like you can fly..."
PU$$Y FAIRY by Jhene Aiko (OTW)
CW: Anal play. Don't drink if it's not your cup o'tea.

✰ ✰ ✰

Harlow Silver"I'm not stopping until you cry

Harlow Silver
"I'm not stopping until you cry..."

And I couldn't stop crying.

Between the overstimulation from Cherry's hands relentlessly stroking me and the new overwhelming sensation of Naomi's fingers pressing inside me, my every nerve was overloaded and on fire. My body was being manipulated, twisted, and tortured in every way possible, and I was... in love with it.

The tears in my eyes weren't tears of pain, they were tears of sheer joy cause I was living my damn dream.

"Harder, I can take it, please, fuck me." I gritted through an aching throat, grinding into Naomi's fingers as she worked them into my entrance, her cold digits coated in lubricant. The intrusion was painful, it'd been so long, but it was a good pain and one I welcomed with a gracious kiss to her lips.

She laid by my side with her pussy grinding against my hip to get off while she fingered me. Cherry was on the opposite side, jacking me off while both Zayn and Niko lapped at her soaked centre. Her strokes were uneven, and she could barely breathe, let alone touch me at the sight of them, and neither could I. Their long tongues worked together in stimulating her clit, swirling and tasting and sucking and fucking her with their fingers too. She was in control, she was their goddess, and loving every second.

I kissed Naomi deeply and bit her lip hard when she hit the sweet spot inside me. My throat burst with a grunt and pressure pulsed through me, shaking my legs and watering my eyes, "Don't stop, don't stop, please."

"You like my fingers inside you?" She breathed against my lips, shifting her hips against me harder.

"It's s-so good." I choked out, coming for the second time that night. But this time, I felt the orgasm through my whole body. Anal play had always made me see stars, and when it hit me that time, I saw a whole galaxy behind my eyelids and I heard only white noise. I was hit with wave after wave of toe curling pleasure and all I could do was lay there and take it as Naomi's slick fingers rammed into me, harder and harder; playing with me just how I liked it.

A sob got caught in my throat and I hiccupped in breaths as my head rolled back against the fluffy, cloud-like pillow under my head. My thighs uncontrollably trembled as I tried to grasp reality and open my eyes. But, every time, they fluttered back shut and I was floating away.

My voice wouldn't come out, so I lifted my heavy arm and made several attempts to grasp Naomi's wrist, willing her to stop, begging her to let me breathe, and she pulled her fingers out at my demand. I mewled and cried out loudly into the room as I rolled over onto my stomach, shielding the embarrassment on my face in a pillow.