12 ⭑ The Heart Motel?

"Basic takes its toll on me, eventually, eventually, yes. Ah, on me eventually, eventually, yes."
White Ferrari by Frank Ocean.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Fuckface

"Fuckface. What the hell did you do to Cherry?"

"Mmm, good morning to you too, hottie..." Warm, half naked, and half asleep, I ignored the beckoning of Niko at my bedside, and rather than answering him, I just reached forward aimlessly to grab the edge of his jacket, "No one cares, take your pants off. A morning facial sounds better than talking about that brat."

"I'm not fucking around, Harlow. She's not here."

"Yeah, right..." Slowly smiling against the pillow, I tugged on his jacket slightly, "Where'd she go, huh? Did a scary ghost take her away? Oooo..." I mused hauntingly, "I'm serious Niko, c'mon. Stop messing around and get in bed, it's' too early in the morning for this."

Niko grabbed the blanket and pulled it back over my naked ass until the cold air hit me, "It's twelve PM, and I'm not fucking joking, you ass! Cherry left, and went to a motel because of you, what the hell did you say to her yesterday?"

Groaning at the feeling of the sunlight streaming in through the frosty window, just barely hitting my butt, I rubbed my eyes and lifted my head, "What in the bloody fuck are you talking about?"

"I got this, this morning." Niko reached into his pocket and opened his phone, playing aloud a voicemail on his speaker from a random number.

"Hey, Niko. I-It's me, Cherry. Um, I know you're probably wondering where I am and why I'm not at the house, but I just wanted to call and tell you what's going on. I left this morning pretty early and right now, I'm calling from a phone at a motel I booked just a few blocks from my house..."

What?

"I know you guys said I could stay but with everything going on, it just doesn't feel good for me. Harlow doesn't like me, things between Mikey and I are awkward, and-I just don't wanna be a burden to any of you guys or invade your space. You let me stay for two nights, and that was more than generous enough. I'm really appreciative of your kindness."

"I have enough money to stay here for a couple of days, so I hope I can get this situation with my mom sorted in that time and talk to her again. N' thanks to you guys, I'm confident I'll get the job at Groovyroad and earn some more money. Again, I'm sorry I left without warning, but it felt needed and as of now, I'm doing just fine. I stole some kitchen ingredients n' made banana muffins for you guys as a thank you too, so I hope you can enjoy those, it was the least I could do. They're on the table."

"You can call me at this number if you need anything else, or if you need to reach me, but I'll see you when I see you. I hope you guys have a good day with band rehearsal and... yeah. I'll talk to you later. Bye..."