16 ⭑ The Aces?

"And I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding right before the Lord. All the words are gonna bleed from me, and I will sing no more."
Seven nation army by The White Stripes.
TW: Blood. Violence.

✰ ✰ ✰

"H, what time is it?"

Peeling my eyes away from Rihanna's ass on my TV screen, I gazed at Niko who was standing by the front door, looking out the peephole, "Like four-thirty? Why?"

"You asked me that like five minutes ago." Naomi murmured, licking across the fold on her blunt as she sat on the couch next to me.

"Yeah, I did, cause cherry's not back yet."

I blinked, suddenly remembering, "Well-" I looked back up the clock on the wall, "What time did she leave again? She's probably about to come back, right?"

"She left at three-forty...." Niko slowed down talking and planted one hand on the doorknob very suddenly, "Oh-shit!" he fiddled with the lock and quickly snapped it undone before yanking open the door, "Cherry's running back here, something's went wrong."

"What?" I got up from the couch and rushed right behind him, out of the house. I craned my head around the corner of my house as I stepped down from the porch, but when I caught onto Cherry running back across the street, I froze.

Her clothes were bloody, and her nose was gushing bright red.

I'd never seen so much.

"Cherry?" I hopped off of the last step, watching with growing worry as she sprinted straight at me, not stopping for one second until she crashed into me like a train. Her arms swung around me and she sobbed strongly, nearly falling but not-thanks to my arms soon wrapping around her.

Her heart was racing. I could feel it against mine.

Cradling the back of her head, I peeled her back from me a bit until I could see her face again, "What the fuck happened?"

"Y-you have to go, you have to help. William wasn't gone, he came b-back." she shook with fear, her eyes puffy and pink while she sniffled up snot, "You have to go help my m-mom, he won't stop hitting her, please!"

"Niko, go!" I yelled toward him, and he took off. I quickly look back down at her, "Does he have a weapon?-yeah? Ok." I exhaled when she nodded, "I need you to stay here, okay? Stay with Naomi, we'll take care of it."

"Make sure-"

"I will make sure everyone is safe, don't move!" I moved away, leaving her right next to Naomi who soon offered her comfort, and then steadily made a pace for her mothers' house. I yanked off my red leather jacket, tore it from my arms and then threw it down on my car as I passed it.

Looked like I got to punch a fucking pedophile.

Today's my lucky day!

"Niko, don't even thinking about being gentle," I spat through my teeth as I caught up to him, twisting the rings around my fingers and cracking my knuckles, "I wanna enjoy this."