44 ⭑ Getting pretty & pissed.

"Cause I might need some time to clear the hole in my heart and—I've tried every remedy and nothing seems to work for me..."
Damaged By Danity Kane.

✰ ✰ ✰

✧ One Week Later

One Week Later...

"Where's my tootsie pop!? Ooo, I'll kill him!"

Huh?

"No good, skeevy son of a bitch--a pretty face is all he has and he won't have it much longer! Toots!"

"Koi?"

In the middle of a candy comatose nap in my bedroom with Niko and Naomi, I was awoken by a string of curses, yelling and banging on the staircase of my house that could only come from one person with a set of lungs like a newborn baby. The clank of glimmering jewelry, the smell of sweet perfume, and the face of an angel was all I heard, smelled and saw the second she burst through my door.

My bedroom door flew off the hinges as she appeared as glamorous as ever with bags full of gifts, food, and luggage, "Cherry-pie!"

I immediately broke out into tears, scrambling off of my mountain of tissues bed as fast as I could to get to her, "O'm-my god... you're h-here!"

"Awe babes... you bet your ass I am, come here," Her bags all fell to the floor with a hard thump and she embraced me tight, smoothing her soft hands down my hair, "I missed you so much. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it down for the funeral." She pulled back from the hug and held both sides of my face, "What the hell happened? You are not the sunshine and smiley Cherry I left in that hotel parking lot."

"It j-just g-got so bad and..." I inhaled several times, trying to talk, but it didn't work out, "and he told me he was l-leaving..." I started sobbing again; all of my words unintelligible.

Koi's face pretty round face turned to stone like she understood every fucking word. Like angry tweety bird.

"We're getting a gun. Say no more."

Laughter bubbled up through my cries as I hugged her one more time.

But, she gasped behind my back, "And what the hell is this?!" our hug was forgotten so she could grab a shoe of mine off of the floor and chuck it at Niko's head as he laid on my bed, cuddling with Naomi.

"Augh." Niko groaned in pain and lifted his head with shock, "K...Koi?" Naomi's waking up followed.

"We have the world's most delicate, heartbroken flower in the room and you two decide now is the time to rub your cuddles and flirting in her face!?" Koi wrapped an arm around my shoulder and rubbed it, "Look at her! She's a snot machine. She just got her heart crushed. Have some decency, you neanderthals."

"I do have decency, I was cuddling with Cherry when I fell asleep--why are you on me?" Naomi sat up on her elbows and gazed down at Niko with confusion herself.