30 ⭑ Friends?

"I wanna hold the hand inside you, I wanna take the breath that's true. I look to you and I see nothing, I look to you to see the truth"
♫ Fade Into You by Mazzy Star.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Holy shit

"Holy shit. I am never drinking again."

Taking a big bright orange pill and a big glass of water that Naomi gave me, I shut my eyes against the bright light reflecting in through the window. The snow had fallen, creating the most shining, blinding color of white that ever existed, and it hurt my bruised brain to the point that my eyes felt like they were going to fall out of their sockets.

"Welcome to party life, Cherry." Naomi chuckled afterward, sitting down onto the floor next to me where we all collectively were sleeping in one big pile of blankets.

I didn't remember passing out there, but it wasn't a surprise considering how late we were up partying.

The power was seemingly still out and I could tell because of that fact that it was freezing in the house, so that meant that Koi and Kristen, and-everyone, would be stuck with me for a few days. It would be best to keep in a group anyway and there was nothing for Niko, Mikey and Harlow to do at their house.

"We can walk to the store today. It's freezing but I think we'll need more candles, more blankets, more everything to outlast this storm. I checked my phone and tonight is the gonna be worst of it apparently but it's supposed to last a few days." Naomi sighed, curling up into the blankets again to get warm.

"Sounds fine to me." I nodded, taking a few more sips of water and looking up when Harlow suddenly came barrelling down the stairs.

He was headed straight for me, very determined.

And very angry.

"Ugh, what now-"

"We need to talk." He leaned down, whispering thickly before he snatched my arm and lifted me from the bed on the floor.

"Okay, o-ow." Harlow dragged me out of the living room, up the stairs and then into the big hallway, only aggravating the headache punching at my skull, "Harlow, what do you want? What the hell-"

He stopped, turned to face me, looked behind me to make sure no one was coming, and then got closer to me, pointing his finger in my face. "Why the fuck would you kiss me?"

My stomach has never dropped so far to my ass, my eyes widening. I couldn't comprehend doing that in the first place given how much we hated each other but nor did I remember it. "What the hell are you talking about? We didn't kiss, ew what-"

"Don't act fucking dumb. You remember!" Harlowseethed, stepping closer to me and breathing out angrily.

"Harlow I don't remember anything, I have no idea what you're talking about! I barely even know my own name right now." I held my forehead to convey the severity of my hangover, "What do you mean we kissed? When the hell did this even happen?"