39 ⭑ Maraschino baby.

"Oh, this could be the end of everything. So why don't we go somewhere only we know? Somewhere only we know..."
Somewhere only we know by Keane.

"Mine, he called you mine?! Shut up! Shut up!"

"Oh my god, how big was it?"

"Did he let you ride?--"

"Girls!" Turning around from the hotel bathroom mirror, I closed the cap on my NYX maraschino cherry red lipstick, and slammed it down onto the counter with wide eyes, "Shut up! You are being so loud, he's gonna hear you, he's right next door! Calm down."

"Not until you fuckin' splurge, you bitch. I've been waitin' since yesterday! That's like--forever!" Koi exclaimed with panic, running to the counter behind me to hop up and sit with Kristen. They linked arms and she pouted her lip, "Come on, toots... be nice. You two are in the cutest budding romance ever, and we're all lonely old ladies."

"Speak for yourself." Kristen quipped.

Ignoring her, Koi pressed on, "My point still stands. C'mon. Share with the class."

"I hate to be that person, but there's not much to tell..." I blushed, adjusting the silver rings on my fingers.

"Bullshit." Naomi clipped the last golden cuff around her freshly done braids and put her hand on her hip, "You two may be avoiding each other like the plague, but it's clear the sexual tension is there. Are you telling me you two just fucked, no strings attached? Cause that doesn't sound like you. And with how obsessed he is with you, it doesn't sound like Harlow."

"No, there were definitely strings..." I fiddled with my thumbs, "He has me strung up like some sex puppet, and--before he said that whole 'you're mine' thing..." It felt weird to even repeat it out loud, so I lowered my voice to make sure he wouldn't hear me, "He said he only wanted me to fuck him. No one else. He wants me to himself. It's... so possessive that it's annoying, but I kinda love it."

"Whoa! What!" Kristen blinked slowly.

"No way! Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" Koi gaped at me.

"Sounds like Harlow to me." Naomi pursed her lips.

"Ew no. We're not dating, that's... that's disgusting. I don't want that, he doesn't want that. We're just..." I slowly shrugged my shoulders and waltzed back to the mirror, standing to the left of the girls, "Having fun." I picked up the straightener and ran it over my bangs to make sure they were laid perfectly.

We were all going out again to a bar in Manhattan, so I wanted to look hot. Besides, it was our last night, our final big New York bash before heading back to Chicago. We spent the entire day out shopping and sight seeing with the group, then we went to dinner, and now, drinks. I was sad to be leaving, especially Koi, but I couldn't stay here forever, no matter how magical it was. I had funerals to plan, brothers' to see, and a whole life there to fucking figure out.