5.

Bella stood by the window of the door. Looking outside waiting for Arthur. It was absolutely down pouring now, so it was hard to see much out there.

Then out of no where the man himself came running into the room, soaking wet.

Out of breath, he looked at the woman to the right of the door. "It appears that the heavens have opened up out there!"

This made Bella laugh, "I can see that...Well then should we head back out there?"

Arthur looked surprised. "I really don't want to love, but we got whiskey to drink!" He exclaimed while offering her his arm to take.

She continued smiling as she grabbed it, this was going to be one interesting journey down the block.

Arthur opened the door for them, and looked down at her, "'ight love lets see how fast those little legs of yours can run!"

And with that they took off.

She laughed the entire time, the two ran down Watery Lane until they reached the Garrison,
both soaked by the time they stepped inside.

Calming her laughs down to giggles, she looked up at Arthur, who was laughing with her.
"That wasn't so bad." she told him

He laughed a little more "whatever you say darling, now come meet the rest of the family!"

She was very nervous now, so she stuck close to Arthur's side.

He threw his arm over her shoulder and guided her over to the bar counter where a couple men stood, already drinking.

Bella noticed they all had a similar fashion sense. It must run in the business.

"Oi Mates! This is Bella, Tommy's new secretary. He's staying at the office for a bit so he asked me to do the introductions!" Arthur's told the men.

They shared their hellos and After Arthur's introductions she tried hard to remember their names and titles.

There was John, the younger brother to both Tommy and Arthur. Along with Finn the youngest of the Shelby bunch and his friend Isiah.

They seemed friendly enough.

Arthur suddenly called the bartender over, "Harry, mate, whiskeys for me and the lady. Anything she wants tonight is on the house!" At this the bartender nodded and went off to get the drinks.

Bella turned to him, "oh no Arthur I don't want to cause any trouble, I can pay fo-"

"Nope sorry love, I own the pub and what I says, goes"

Bella stepped back, she had no idea he owned the place! Smiling in thanks to him "well okay!thank you Arthur"

"You can thank me by drinking love!" He excitedly said while taking the drinks from Harry. "Cheers, To the newest member of Shelby Company Limited!" He yelled to everyone in the bar

Bella's mouth fell open with shock at this, but quickly faded into a smile as she cheered and drank with the men.

Finn was the next to speak, "your women not coming out tonight?" He ask his brother

John was the one to reply, "nah mate, Esme stayed home with the kids, I bet Tom's stayed with Charlie too."

"Linda doesn't like the drink and she didn't want to come out in the rain, same with Polly, looks like it just us men tonight! So I say we show Bella here how the Peaky Blinders really drink!"Arthur responded.

Bella was trying to piece everything together, Tommy had a son? Was he married? How had she not known about this?

And again what is a Peaky blinder?