92.

The night was finally here.

The night of the boxing match.

Bella sighed as she looked herself over in the mirror. The dress she has on didn't fit the way she wanted it too, thinking it made her look even bigger than she already was.
She always struggled with her self and although she loves being pregnant, the toll is was taking on her body was now effecting how she perceives herself.

"Bella, doll, you ready?" Polly's voice echoed as she walked into the room

Bella turned to her with a sadden look, "does this dress look okay on me?"
She felt silly asking such a pointless question. How she looks shouldn't matter, especially when they needed to be on high alerts at the match. But she couldn't help.

And Polly knew this.

The dress Bella had on was black with rhinestones sewn into the design. It was a beautiful dress and she was glowing. But at times Polly knew Bella struggled believing that, no matter how many time Tommy and herself tell her otherwise.

So Polly walked over to the girl, holding her at arm's length as she smoothed down her wavy hair.
"You're Beautiful, Bella. Always have been and even more so now that you're carrying your child...and I know Tommy would agree, he's been smitten with you since the moment you met and I don't see that ending any time soon."

Bella felt her bottom lip wobble as she nodded at her aunt.

"Oh stop that, none of that today." Polly spoke again before Bella could let her emotion come out.
"Come, the women are waiting for us."

Polly took her arm and helped guide her downstairs. Where Linda, Ada and Lizzie were waiting for them.

The group was dressed to the nines and ready to head over to match.
Linda, Ada and Lizzie walked arm in arm down the street, with Bella and Polly doing the same a few feet in front of them.
From an outside perspective, they looked powerful.
And they were.

The women walked right past the line of hundreds of men waiting outside to be checked before entering.
The group, especially Bella and Polly, showed that they were here for business and not to be fucked with.

Bella gave Johnny Dogs a nod as they passed him. He was at the entrance, padding down the men for any weaponry before entering.

Inside was huge and much grander than Bella ever could've imagined. Hundred of chairs were set up on the floor and balconies, surrounding the boxing ring that was presented in front of a giant British flag.

And standing in the middle of the ring was the one and only Thomas Shelby. He was speaking with Arthur and Aberama.

Bella smiled when he glanced at her from the side of his eye and smirked.
He looks handsome in his full suit.

To her side Polly also smirked watching the silent interaction. It only proved her point of what she was telling the girl earlier.

A moment later, Tommy clapped Aberama on the shoulder and made his way to the edge of the ring. Leaning on the ropes right above Bella as he smirked down at her.

"Hello Tommy." She smiled up at him, taking a step closer. Noticing how boyish he looks as he looked down at her.

"Hi peach, you look stunning."

Bella huffed and rolled her eyes as she grabbed part of her dress, looking down at it.
"Really? Because I feel like I'm about 500 pounds."

Tommy hated when she felt like this. He wanted her to know how beautiful she really was. Pregnant or not.
So instead of responding, he climbed under one of the ropes and jumped down from the raised platform.
Before she had time to say anything else, he gently pulled her face to his, kissing her passionately.
Sometimes words aren't enough.