77.

This was how Bella pictured telling Tommy she was pregnant.

It was a bit of a tight squeeze but the two of them were laying on the bed in Tommy's old bedroom.

Bella laid flat on her back, while Tommy on his side, propping his head up with his hand.
His other hand resting on her stomach, gently rubbing his thumb over it.

"I think it's going to be a girl." Tommy spoke quietly

Bella smiled, and looked at him as he smirked down at her
"What makes you think that?" She asked

He raised his brows at her "just got a feeling"

Bella reached her hand up to place it on his cheek, "I would love to have a girl with you. It'll be like having a mini me running around!"

Still in his teasing mood, he missed moments like this with her over the last few weeks. His mind traveled to an image of them back at the arrow house. Charlie and a little girl with long, dark, wild hair running through the halls with a laughing Bella close behind...
"A mini you, eh? Suppose I'll change my mind, I hope it's a boy."

Bella let out a small laugh, and pulled him in for a kiss "Oh hush, I just know she'd be a daddy's girl."

Tommy smiled against her lips. He knew they had to get up soon, but he wanted to live in their peaceful Bubble just a little longer.

He remembers how good she was and still is with Charlie and can't wait to watch her do it again. That's the thought that will keep him going.

"Doctor says about six weeks, so I'll start showing soon." Bella spoke still keeping her face close to his

Tommy smirked wider thinking about Bella with a swollen belly.
But then his smirk fell.
It only made he want the business with the Italians to be done sooner. He wanted them to be home, where Bella would safe, and can have a relaxful pregnancy.

Kissing her forehead, "I have to find that union convener today, Jesse Eden. She runs with the communist party, need to know if she has any information about Changretta."

Bella bit the inside of her lip, not sure how he'll take what she's about to say. "Let me go."

He furrowed his brows "I don-"

"Please Tommy? I'll be safe and it'll give you time to go to the office like you needed. Plus you said she already seems to think I'm more sensible, which of course she's right." Bella begged needing to help in someway.
Tommy ignored the last comment, but thought about the rest. It shouldn't be too much of a risk, especially since Changretta doesn't want her killed in general and she'll still be in Small Heath...

Finally he nodded, giving in, Bella smiled up at him.
"But you come straight to the office after, no where else." He ordered

She nodded "yes sir." And leaned up to kiss his lips again "now I really have to get up, I have a meeting to attend." She spoke crawling over him to stand.
Tommy instantly placed both hands on her hips, making sure she had her balance, already feeling more protective over her well being.

Bella bend down, kissing him one last time. "Thank you Tommy. We will get through this,
I promise."

*****

Bella brushed her hair behind her ears and pulled her sweater a little closer, as she looked at the hotel Tommy directed to her.

She's been giving the hotels address and room number that Jesse Eden was staying at. So here she was doing the business she asked to do.