9.

Bella felt oddly comfortable. Snuggling closer to the pillow under her head.

That's when she realized she had an actual pillow under her head, something she hasn't had in well over a month.

Sitting up with a start, she took in her surroundings. After a second she remembered that this was Tommy's room.

She didn't remember coming up here, the last thing she remembered was talking to Tommy down in the living room.

Realizing what she told him, she slapped her hand to her forehead.

Although, she thought she'd feel regret about it, but for some reason she didn't.

In fact, she actually felt a sense of comfort knowing that he knew part of her past. A part that determined who she was today.

Still sitting up in the bed, she came to the understanding that he must've brought her up here...now that part she was embarrassed about.

The man was now technically her boss, and within the week she's known him, she feels that she already over stepped.

Sighing, she thought that it was time to get up to find him. Hopefully he'll forgive her for her actions.

Walking over to her dress from last night, feeling that it was still damp, she decided to just stay in the clothes Tommy let her borrow.

Looking at her feet as she walked downstairs, how am I suppose to apologize to the man?

All of a sudden, she was pulled from the last step and slammed into the wall next to the front door.

Wide eyed and surprised, there was now a kitchen knife to her throat, holding it was a woman a little taller than her, with short curly brown hair.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The woman yelled getting in her face

Bella stood there silently looking at the woman.

This wasn't the first time she's been in this situation, but for some reason she couldn't react. Her heart sped up.

Giving her body another slam into the wall, the woman continued her threat "answer the question girl!"

The woman then looked down at her attire. Those are Tommy's clothes, she thought then looked back up

"What are you? Tommy's new little whore?!"

At this Bella's eyes shot up to hers, "n-no ma'am.i-I'm...ahh"

"C'mon spit it out, why are you here?!"

"I'm...I'm" she continued to stutter

"Let her go Pol"

Looking around the woman, that held a knife to her throat, she saw Tommy coming closer to them.

He must've been in the office and heard the commotion.

Polly turned to look at him as well. "Not until you tell me who she is."

Tommy sighed and started pulling a cigarette out, "she's the companies newest secretary."

Giving him one last glare, she turn back to the girl, giving her a once over, letting her go
"Sorry love, misunderstanding. I'm Polly, the Shelby's aunt, and senior member of the company."

Bella still stood there taking a couple deep breaths, nodding at her once she calmed down. "Me names Bella"

Tommy continued looking at Polly "Bella why don't you go wait in me office."

Blinking over at him, and nodded again, then slowly started making her way around Polly.

Before she could pass him, he put a hand on the inside of her elbow.
Leaning close so only she can hear him, "you okay, peach?"