85.

Since their night together in the living room, the couple has been working tirelessly to come up with the best plan possible.

Tommy admired Bella's mindset for wanting to do whatever needs to be done in order to get the Italians gone.
Although, he knows she still has some resistance about Vincent.
He understood, but at times it worried him. It'll be hard to move around the man without him being hurt. But he knows if it came to saving him or the family. He's will chose the family, and Bella will have to accept that.

The two have decided to hide out in the factories conference room. With the workers still being on strike, it left the warehouse empty and silent.

Bella sat at the head of the table, her brows furrowing as she read over some documents laid in front of her.
Tommy stood by the window, looking at the car parts scattered around the factory, everything is exactly how the workers left it.

"I think we need to send men to watch Changrettas men." Bella spoke breaking the silence.

Tommy looked over his shoulder at her, she was still looking down at the paper.
"And you think that's a good idea?"

It was dangerous. If they were caught they would be killed.

Bella was silent for a moment before looking up at him. "Volunteers only. Changretta has gained more men since we've last seen him. We need to know who and where they are."

He nodded, "I'll speak with Johnny Dogs, see who's willing."

Bella bit her lip, she knows it's a risk but one she thinks they should take.

Tommy took this opportunity to fully face her, coming to look over her shoulder to see what she was reading.
"Strikes and labor laws?"

Bella sighed, looking up at him. "Happening all over the city. It's important to stay informed."

He hummed "and staying informed is meeting with Jesse Eden, eh?"

Staying quiet, waiting for him to say something else not wanting to rat herself out.

"I know you planned to meet with her again, peach." He informed her

"I want to hear what she has to say. The businesses aren't our main priority right now, I know that, but after everything is done it might do us some good." She told him in a hushed tone, almost as if she was ashamed of what she was saying.
"I-I just don't like my mind wandering too far."

Tommy squatted down to her level, turning her chair to face him as he did so. He hates when she tells him about how her mind takes over at times. He knows the feeling, it comes when everything stops and he would do anything to take that pain away from her.
"After the Changrettas are gone we'll have many things to keep our minds busy love. A wedding to plan, one as grand as you please. And a little you and me to watch over."

A small smile made its way to her face. She loves hearing him talk about their unborn child. Leaning down to lightly kiss him. "A little you and me.-" she whispered "-but I'm still going to have my meeting with Ms. Eden, I like her company. She's like me, knows exactly how to get under your skin."

Tommy rolled his eyes. "If you wish. Just bring a few men to watch over you."

She nodded in agreement. Glad he's being supportive of it. "When's our meeting with Alfie?"

They have scheduled a meeting with the Camden man to plan the boxing event. This was something the men are doing in order to keep respect around the city. A competitive boxing match, where men can place bets and get drunk. A way to keep in support of the peaky blinders...and for the peaky blinders to make money off the men, Alfie getting a percentage of that cut.