103.

"Now there's littlest Shelby member!"
Arthur's voice echoed in the office.

Bella smiled and shook her head. He was lucky Flora was awake otherwise she'd have his head, he couldn't be quiet if his life depended on it.

"Hello Arthur" she said handing her over to him. Flora has taken a great liking to her Uncle Arthur, whenever she sees him her little arms stretch out and she happily kicks her legs until he holds her.

He smiled and lifted her high in the air, making her giggle before holding her properly.

"Hi Daddy!" Charlie moved around Bella to go over to Tommy who was standing in front of his desk.

Tommy rubbed the boys head as he got closer. "Hello Charlie, no four legged friend following you around today?"

Charlie pouted and crossed his arms, "Mummy said Baby had to stay at home while we came here."

Tommy smirked over at Bella, who made a face as if she was offended.
"Did she say that now?"

"She did!"

"Well I'll have you know Charlie, I only said that because your Father would have me head if I let a dog into his office."
Bella cut in as she made her way to them. Stopping by Tommy's side and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oi! Look at this, she's ready to a Peaky Blinder already!" Arthur announced getting the families attention.
The three looked over to find that Arthur had put his hat on Flora, holding the brim so she wouldn't touch the razors. While Flora had a goofy smile on her face, having no idea what's going on.

"Not if I have anything to do with it." Tommy said taking her into his arms.

"Come to vote love?" Arthur asked Bella

She nodded "I did. And I brought along the children because I thought Tommy here could use a bit of a distraction."

Today was Election Day. Tommy worked hard the last two months, gaining attention from the working class, learning the ways of politics and with Bella's help working closely with Jesse Eden.

It all lead up to today, now it's up to the people.

Arthur threw his arm around her shoulders. "He's Tommy fuckin' Shelby! The man of the people, we don't need to worry!"

Bella slapped his chest and raised her eyebrows at him, silently scolding him for cussing in front of the children.

A knock on the door got their attention before Bella had actually scolded him.

"Heard a rumor that there's a baby in here..." Lizzie spoke with a smile as she peaked her head through the door.

"Come in Lizzie." Tommy welcomed her, and happily handed the baby to her once her came over with a smile.
Lizzie absolutely adored Flora! Whenever she gets to see the baby it makes her want one of her own...

Bella loved watching how everyone loved to get Flora's attention and her loving it as well.
She then looked over to check on Charlie to find him carefully playing with the horse statues on Tommy's desk.

With the baby in her arms she went over to Bella, giving her a one armed hug.
"It's good to see you doll."

"You too Liz."

Lizzie smirked, sneaking a glance at Tommy. "Did you pick up the dress yet?" She whispered causing Bella to laugh because it wasn't very quiet and both men had heard.

"No, Polly and I are going to pick it up today."

It was now Tommy's turn to smirk, raising his eyebrows and looking between the women.