60.

5 Months Later....

Bella walked through the halls of the house with a smile on her face, Knowing Tommy would be home any minute.

He's been splitting his work between the office and home, wanting to spend more time with Bella and Charlie.

Skipping down the stairs, she saw Frances walking up them.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Ray. You're in a pleasant mood this evening."

Smiling at the head maid, she nodded "I am. Tommy will be home any minute and please...I told you to call me Bella, Ms. Ray makes me feel old."

Smiling back at the girl "you are not definitely not old yet, I'll keep an eye on Charlie for you."

"Thank you, and can you please have the chefs prepare something for Baby at dinner as well?" Bella asked Causing Frances to laugh, but still nodded in acknowledgment.

Frances liked Bella from the minute she met her. Coming off as kind and fair. Over the last few months, Frances was able to notice a big change in the energy of the house.
Charlie was happier, and she noticed that he saw Bella as a mother figure.
While Mr. Shelby is more approachable and in better spirits with the lady of the house around.

Bella always made sure everyone was taken care of, including her pup, always asking for a meal specially prepared for him.
Overall, Frances liked the dynamic and was glad to have her around.

"Thank you, Frances," Bella said kindly and continued her way downstairs.

Bouncing on her toes as she looked out the window and saw his car pulling up, making her way back towards the front door.

She stood with a smile on her face and her hands folded in front of her as the door opened.

It revealed Tommy in his coat, Peaky cap and brief case.

As soon as he was a foot in the doorway, she jumped up to him, peppering his lips with light kisses.
Tommy let her, smiling into the affection, wrapping his free arm around her waist.

"What has you so happy, peach?"
He asked. Not that he minded, he loved seeing her so joyful and he loved coming home to this.
It made everything worth it.

Pulling back to smile up at him, she shrugged "I just missed you."

Looking down at her with a mix of suspicious and playful eyes "well I missed you too. But I was only at the office."

Reaching over to take his brief case from his hand, backing away towards his home office "I knowww, but am I not allowed to miss my boyfriend?"

He slowly walked after her with a smirk on his face "is that what I am? Your boyfriend? So that makes you me girlfriend, peach?"

Rolling her eyes, still walking backwards "well I'm not your wife, am I?"

"Not yet."

Bella stopped walking, so he would stop right in front of her, looking up seeing he still held that same smirk

"Not yet is right, because I don't remember being asked" she teased now her turn to throw a smirk his way.
Then turned to walk the rest of the way to the office with him hot on her heels.

Going straight over to his desk, placing the brief case on top of it. then went over to the little bar in the corner of the room to make them both drinks as Tommy sat down behind his desk, taking off his cap.

Handing him his glass, they both took a sip. Tommy raised his eyebrows at her, knowing this was going somewhere.

Bella placed her glass down on the surface, leaning back on the desk in front of Tommy.