102.

"She has your nose."

Bella whispered as she tried to get even closer.

A few hours after the birth, things have calmed. The midwife stayed a while to check on the baby's and Bella's well being. She left not long ago, while Ada and Polly decided to head home for the night as well after spending some time with the new family. Eleanor was there to help Bella with whatever she needs and to keep an eye on Charlie.

Now Tommy and Bella sat relaxed against the headboard in their bedroom, finally getting some alone time.
Little Flora was sleeping peacefully in Tommy's arms, as Bella had her arm looped through his, resting her head on his shoulder.

Tommy smiled down at her, trying to mentally compare her nose to his.
"And she has your grey eyes."

Although the baby was asleep now, it was the first thing he noticed when she first opened her eyes before and they were beautiful.

Bella let out a small giggle, thinking about which of their features she has.
"A little you and me."

Tommy turned to Bella with a smirk, "a little you and me." He spoke softly. "You were brilliant today. I'm proud of you."

Bella returned the smile "Thank you for being there with me today, not a lot of men would do that."

"I'll always be there when you need me. I'll be there for the next one too." He promised her

She raised her eyebrows at him "the next one?"

He nodded, the smirk never leaving his face "yeah...after seeing Flora, we're definitely not done making more"

Bella shook her head, smiling then leaned up to kiss him.
She liked the idea of having a big family.

A soft knock on the door broke them out of their conversation.
Then Eleanor's head peaked into the room.
"So sorry to interrupt, but I have a big brother that really wants to meet his little sister."

Tommy looked at Bella, leaving the decision of now being a good time up to her.
And of course, she nodded, never having the heart to send Charlie away.

Eleanor smiled and opened the door wider to reveal a shy looking Charlie.

Bella waved him over softly with her hand and a smile. Which he saw and slowly made his way over to her in the bed.

Eleanor smiled looking at the family before gently closing the door giving them the privacy they deserved.

"It's okay Charlie, no need to be shy. We just have be quiet while she sleeps." Bella whispered to him padding the spot next to her on the bed.

He crawled up next to her, peaking his head over her shoulder to look at her sleeping in Tommy's arms.

"This is your sister Flora, Charlie." Tommy told him

Bella's heart warmed at seeing Charlie's face turn pink as a cute little smile made its way onto his face.

"You're a big brother now" Bella told him as he rested his chin on her shoulder, playing with a few strays of her hair.

"When will she wake up?" He asked quietly

"Soon, but she needs her rest for today." Tommy answered

Charlie looked a little disappointed, wanting to see his sister but he nodded.

"Would you like to hold her?" Bella asked and smiled when his face lit up, looking a little nervous.
"Come between us here." She instructed him, and helped him move between her and Tommy.