101.

The yelling and commotion of the office was like music to Tommy's ears.

It was his third day back, and he finally has the control over his mind that he needed.

He would come to the office early, spend the here and then go home to Bella and Charlie.

Although she didn't want to disappoint anyone, Bella did make it known that once Tommy returns home at night, she was to rest and spend time with him.

"You sure it's alright to be back so soon, brother?" Arthur asked with concern as he sat at the small table in Tommy's office.

Tommy didn't even look up from his pen and paper. "Yes, Arthur."

This didn't convince him, sighing he ran a hand over his folded knees.
"And Bella's okay with it? Everything with the baby okay?"

Now Tommy stopped writing and looked up at him, adjusting his glasses.
"In fact, it was Bella's idea. The women are home with her if she needs anything and I'll be sure to be there more once the baby is here...but for there is work to be done."

Arthur nodded slowly, comprehending what he was saying. He knows there's no changing his brothers mind once he has it set on something. He just needed to make sure he thought it through.

"I need you to deliver this." Tommy said changing the subject as he closed the letter into an envelope, handing it over.

Arthur took it and looked at who it was addressed to.

Ms. Jesse Eden

"What's this?" He knows Jesse is the Union Convener that took the factory workers on strike. So he doesn't understand why Tommy would be reaching out to her.

Tommy folded his hands in front of him on the desk.
"Times are changing and it's important for us to change with it...Bella is an acquaintance of hers and believes in what she's fighting for. So it's time to expand into new territory."

Arthur tsked, looking back down at the letter. "The Shelby's are going into politics, never thought I'd see the day."

*****

Bella's had a weird feeling since she woke up this morning.

But still she continued on with her regular routine. Getting ready with Tommy and seeing him out the door for the day. Then going to wake Charlie and have breakfast with him.

She sat across from Charlie, her mum to her left as they ate breakfast. Except Bella wasn't hungry, in fact the smell of the eggs was making her queasy. Pushing them around with her fork, waiting for the other to finish so they could leave the table.

After what felt like forever, Charlie finally took his last bite then looked up at Bella with a smile.
"Can we go out to the fields today?"

Bella returned the smile, rubbing the soreness in her belly, "of course we can."

Eleanor noticed her actions "you alright dear?"

"I am, they're just moving around a lot today." Bella waved her off.

Smirking at her daughter, but only nodded at her, then turned to young boy.
"Charlie, why don't you go get Baby and we'll head out there soon."