104.

Eleanor adjusted the pin in Bella's hair.

She pressed her lips together in order to keep her emotions in check as she stepped back to look at her daughter.

"Do I look alright?" Bella asked nervously as she brushed down the dress looking in the mirror.

"You look absolutely stunning dear." Eleanor told her coming up behind her to look over her shoulder at her.

The women turned their heads towards the door as Ada softly knocked and entered.
She instantly smiled at her friend.
"It's time. Everyone is seated in the hall. Arthur is waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs."

"Thank you, Ada." Bella smiled at her

Today was the day.

Tommy and Bella were getting married today.

Bella was ready with her long white dress on, her hair curled and half pin back, the way Tommy liked it.

Eleanor lightly kissed her cheek careful not to smudge her make up.
"I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to be here today."

Bella smiled kindly. She was so grateful her mum got to be here. For years she thought she would never get to see her again, and yet the whole reason she was even here is all thanks to Tommy.

"Thank you for being here Mum, I love you."

"I love you too, I'll go help Polly with the children. But I'll see you soon." Eleanor winked at her, brushing her hair down.

Once she was alone again, she took one last look at her self.

For one of the first times in her life, she loved the way she looked.

Bringing her hand up to her necklace. It was the same necklace with the light pink stone that Tommy got her for Christmas a few years back. She almost never takes it off.

Her dress was absolutely beautiful with a open back and modern fringe dangling from the dress.

Checking that everything was in place she took a deep breath and exited the room.

At the bottom of the stair case, in the front foyer was Arthur. He was waiting for her in a full suit, hands in his pockets as he looked around anxiously.

Bella thought long and hard about who she wanted to give her away.
Her father was unfortunately not around to do this for her, although she felt as if she could feel him here today.
She wanted someone that meant a lot to her, someone that she trusted and considered family.
So of course she came to the conclusion that she wanted Arthur to walk her down the aisle.

Tommy tried to protest at first, as he wanted him to be his best man. But Bella quickly pointed out that he already had his chance of being his best man in his first wedding, so now it was her turn and said that she'll even let him finish his speech this time.
At her comment, Tommy just simply rolled his eyes and finally agreed to let Arthur walk her and asked Finn to be his best man.

Arthur looked up at hearing her start down the stairs, his eyes lit up in delight. Letting out a low whistle as he held his hand out for her to take when she got closer.
"Wow look at you! You look fuckin' brilliant, love!"

Bella giggled, picking up the end of her dress as Arthur gave her a little spin to show off her dress.
"My brother is one lucky man."

When she was back standing still in front of him, Arthur held his arm out for her to loop hers through.

She smiled up at him, and padded his elbow.
"Thank you for doing this Arthur."