90.

Bella was right when she said that the peaky men on the streets would've heard Baby's barking and came to check on her.

Although she was grateful they did, she didn't tell them about who was in her home.
Simply telling them that her dog was just barking at something he saw outside.

Now she sat at the kitchen table, where he was sitting, still a little shaken up, waiting for Tommy.

And it wasn't long after that Tommy walked into the quiet house.

He had just dropped Charlie off at Polly's house. The two spent a few hours with the horses down at the yard.
Seeing the way he naturally took to the animals, It was easy to tell that Charlie had Gypsy in him, just like his father.

Tommy enjoyed the short break, he enjoyed his time with his son.
But he missed his fiancé, who he left to rest at home.

The boxing match is next week and once that is done, he'll find a way to end the Italians one way or another.
He knew Charlie was getting home sick.
And he was determined to get Bella home in time to have the baby.

It was going to be a hard task but he'll have to find a way.

As he closed the front door, he noticed how dark and quiet it was in the house. He wasn't expecting it to be, they had planned to spend the night together. But he assumed Bella must've went to bed.

"Tommy?" Her small voice echoed from the kitchen

Scrunching his brows, he followed her voice. Finding her sitting at the table, Baby sitting under her legs and a cup of tea in her hands.

Immediately he knew something was off.

Slightly leaning against the door way, he noticed her fidgeting and the way she kept discreetly looking around the room, almost as if she was expecting someone to jump out at them.

"What happened?" He asked directly, putting his hands in his pockets.

She looked at him as if she was a lost puppy, and it seems to Tommy that their actual dog was standing protectively by her, making him anxious for her response.

"He was here." She finally spoke quietly.

She wanted to tell him, but honestly was scared of his reaction. He was be mad, angry and...scared.

But her answer didn't help him at all. Who could have possibly been here to make her like this?
"Who was here?"

Biting her lip, she shook her, it seemed like she was holding back tears.
"Luca. Luca was here, Tommy. He was in our kitchen."

Tommy felt a brick drop in his stomach. Standing up straight, he looked her dead in the eyes.
"What did you say?"

He wanted to believe he heard her wrong. That she was just imagining it. But he knows Bella, and he knows she wouldn't never lie about this.

Placing her cup down, "when I came downstairs after you left with Charlie. Luca Changretta was sitting where I am now."

Luca Changretta was in his house. The house he deemed safe for this family....He was alone with his pregnant fiancé, when she was asleep and vulnerable.

Snapping into the realization of the situation, Tommy started running around the house, checking all the doors and windows. Looking for anyway someone could have gotten in without his men knowing.

"Tommy. He's gone now." Bella tried to call him back

"Fuck!" Tommy yelled in frustration, throwing his hat.
Then went back to the kitchen kneeling in front of Bella.
"Are you okay? What did he do? What did he want? Are you hurt?" He basically begged her to tell him