105.

Bella couldn't stop giggling as she wrapped her arms around Tommy's neck.

All the guests had made their way to the main room for the reception, while Tommy and Bella went up to their room to freshen up before joining them.

But instead of allowing her to do so, Tommy had Bella pinned against the closed door as soon as they walked in.

"Tommyyyy we have to go downstairs, people are waiting for us." Bella said before sighing in content as he peppered her neck with kisses.

"Let them wait." He said wrapping both of his arms around her waist, pressing himself right against her.

She was silent for a moment, looking into his eyes and seeing that smile she loved so much. It was very rare for him to be this outwardly happy and to see him with that smile on his face all day made her heart flutter.
"You know it's only a matter of time before Arthur comes looking for us." She spoke quietly almost giving in.

He tightened his grip on her even more, wanting her to be as close as possible.
"Maybe we can sneak out the window, go somewhere he can never find us."

He said it as a joke, but part of him wanted that. Some place where its only him and Bella and no one else.

She lightly laughed again, shaking her head at him.
"You are bad." She slowly spoke, kissing him

Smirking "no, I think you've made me the best I've ever been."

Bella returned the smirk, moving her hand so she could scratch the back of his neck the way he liked her to.
"And still such a flirt."

"Only with my wife."

Feeling her cheeks blush. Still finding it hard to believe that she really was his wife.
"Well she is a very lucky woman."

"As is he...come peach, suppose it's time to make an appearance." He told her, reluctantly letting go of her.
Tonight was about her, letting all the guests see and tell her how beautiful she was, and he will be the lucky man that gets to stand by her side.

*****

The reception was just as wonderful as the ceremony.

All the guests clapped and cheered as Tommy and Bella made their entrance, but the two were soon split apart in different directions to mingle with everyone.

The very first person Bella went to was Frances, who was trying to tidy up the decorative tables. Forbidding her from cleaning or working anymore, Bella had invited her to the wedding as a guest, not to work.
Frances smiled feeling sheepish and a little out of place, it was strange being at the arrow house not in uniform or working, but she couldn't be more thankful for being allowed to do so. So she gratefully took the glass of champagne and promised to enjoy the night.

Then with one last smile Bella made her way over to Lizzie and Ada, who had Flora while Charlie ran around in his little suit with his cousins and Johnny dogs kids.

"Oh you look so beautiful doll!" Lizzie smiled wide, holding her arms out for a hug.

Bella laughed as she accepted it then turned and gave one to Ada as well, tickling Floras belly causing her to laugh.
"Thank you both so much, none of this would've been possible without you. Everything is perfect." She thanked them, feeling the tears well up in her eyes. She couldn't express how thankful she was to have these women in her life.

Ada rubbed her arm with a smile. "No tears today doll. We love you, couldn't ask for a better woman for my brother."

Bella nodded, "I love you both, thank you again."