33.

Bella woke up to the sunlight shining on her face.

Opening her eyes and looking around the room, feeling the panic rise in her when she didn't see Tommy.

Leaning up on her left elbow, her breathing started to get heavy again. Placing her other hand over her heart trying to calm the rate.

She didn't except the need to be near him to be this strong.

"Hey, hey Bella, it's okay. I'm right here."she heard Tommy say as he entered the room and squatted by her next to the bed.

Falling back onto the the pillow, closing her eyes and taking deep breathes, feeling Tommy bring his hand up to run it through her hair.

"I'm so pathetic" she spoke

"No, you're not" he said, still stroking her hair.

Bella opened her eyes to see his looking back at her. Noticing he was already dressed in his signature suit again, She gave him a small tight lipped smile.

"Thank you" she whispered

He gave her a little smirk "you've said that already peach"

With her head still resting on the pillow, "I know. I just hope you know how thankful for you I am."

He gave her a single nod and brushed some hair out of her face, "get dressed, we have a drive ahead of us."

Furrowing her brows, "where are we going?"

He stood up and offered his hand to her. Which she took without hesitation, sitting up on the bed.

"Just got off the phone, we're having tea with your mum today."

That made her smile. Thinking about Tommy calling her mum, asking if they could come over for tea was such a silly thought to her. And she was really excited to see her mum again!

Standing, she reached up to place kiss on his cheek, "thank you Tommy...i don't care how many times I say it."

He smirked at her, "I'll wait for you downstairs, okay?" He asked, he would stay if she wanted him to but he thought he'd offer privacy first.

She nodded, a small smile still on her face. "I'll be down in 10 minutes"

He gave her hip a small squeeze before making his way out of the room.

Once he was gone, Bella threw on a light sundress, ending mid-calf. It was a nicer day than yesterday, and she was determined to show Tommy that she was okay. So she wanted her appearance to reflect that too.

Brushing through her hair and freshening up, she made her way down stairs.

Tommy stood up from the sofa, when he heard her. Meeting her by the front door.

Opening it, he looked down at her. "You look beautiful peach"

Blushing a little and looking down. "Tommy stop it" she said slightly pushing him out the door. "I don't think your wife would appreciate you calling another woman beautiful."

"It's true though. Besides I don't think she'd like me kissing another woman either." He teased her

Scrunching her face up for a second "ugh! Tommy! That's not funny!"

"C'mon peach, we have to go meet your mum." He said guiding her down the stairs and into the car. Although he was just teasing her, he didn't like when Grace got brought up. Because even though he didn't have feelings for her anymore, he knew he should feel guilty about the feelings he had for Bella.