97.

The next day, they finally arrived back to the arrow house.

Bella couldn't hold her smile in any longer as she held Charlie's hand, walking around the house. The cooks, maids and all the workers were just as ecstatic to have the family back home.
Especially Frances, the head maid, who's eyes almost budged out of her head at seeing Bella's belly, not having known she was pregnant.

Bella walked hand in hand with Charlie towards her who was telling some of the other maids where things go. They were having a gathering at the house tonight to celebrate the freedom and peace the family finally has.

"Ello' Frances, I have somebody who wants to say hi to you." Bella said getting her attention

When Frances turned to see the young boy she's watched over for so long, her smile grew. He's gotten so big in the course of their absence.

"Ms. Frances!" Charlie smiled up at her

She returned it, brushing down his hair. "And look at you, looking as dashing as ever...and how're you feeling Ms.-Bella." She corrected herself at the end, knowing the lady of the house didn't like using formal names.

Bella nodded "better than I have in months."

"That's good to hear, everything is almost ready and will be all set for your guests to arrive this evening." Frances confirmed

"Thank you again, it's good to be home."

"It's good to have you here as well."

With that Bella and Charlie made their way through the front foyer, planning to head into the family room. When Baby's barking from outside the front door caught her attention.

Looking over she saw the one person she has been waiting to see since last Christmas.

"Grandmaaaa!" Charlie cheered, letting go of Bella's hand to run and hug Eleanor.

Bella stood where she was with a happy smile on her face, watching as her mum gave Charlie a kiss on the forehead. Looking past her she saw Tommy standing a few feet behind them.

He told her that he was going to check in at the Digbeth office, and would return before the guests arrived. But in reality he was going to get Eleanor to surprise her, knowing how much she missed her.

After a few moments, Eleanor let go of Charlie, looking up at her daughter. The young boy went around her to play with Baby in the drive, happy to have room to run with him again.

Bella noticed the tears in her mums eyes and was sure she looked the same. Staying in her spot as she made her way over with open arms.

"Look at you! My beautiful daughter."

"Hi Mum" Bella smiled as she wrapped her into a tight hug.

"I'm so glad to have you in my arms again, I've been so dreadfully worried about you all." Her mum whispered to her

Pulling back with a sniffle, Bella looked at her. "We're all okay and we're here to stay now, I promise."

Eleanor nodded and looked down at her belly with a smile. "And look at you, can't believe how far along you are! Look ready to pop any day now!"

Smiling with her "less than a month now and they'll be here."

"Grandma, I want to show you my room!" Charlie came running back over, tugging on Eleanor's hand.

Bella shrugged with a smile, which Eleanor returned. "I love you, dear. I'll be around for the night, we'll speak again later. But for now looks like it's urgent I see this room."