94.

Telling the family that Arthur was dead when he really wasn't, was one of the hardest things she has ever had to do.

Seeing the heartbreak in the family was terrible, but it wasn't worth the risk of telling them he was actually alive.

The only other person, besides the group that was in the boiler room, that knows about his hiding is Linda.

Bella told Tommy that she had to be the one exception.
Which he denied at first, needing to put on the most convincing show possible. But once she asked him how he would feel if he was in Linda's position, he knew she was right.

Tommy put on a good show at the match. Stopping the celebrations of Bonnie winning with a gun shot and announcing his brothers death.
It showed the desperation he felt.

The city of Birmingham believes Arthur Shelby to be dead.

And with Vinny's help so will Lucas Changretta.

Bella just finished putting on her long black dress. Today was the day of Arthur's 'funeral'. She had to make an appearance and she has to make her grief believable.

With a sigh, she walked downstairs to where Tommy was waiting for her by the front door.

She watched as he put his cigarette out on the ash tray by the telephone.
"Ready, love?"

He woke her up not long before, asking her to get ready and meet her downstairs. They had another stop to make before heading to the field.

"Where are we going?" She asked quietly as they stepped out of the house

"Charlie's Yard, we have a meeting." He answered her, putting an arm around her pulling her closer.

Their meeting was with Vinny. But he didn't trust any of the people on the streets to say it out loud. They were to meet at Charlie's Yard for privacy, away from any listening ears.

Vinny called Tommy late last night, far past the time Bella went to bed. He told him that they needed to meet before the funeral, that he has information to pass.

Although what he told her didn't give much information, somehow she knew who they were meeting with and knew it had to be important.

As they entered the yard, they went to the stables. The same stable that Tommy set up the dinner for Bella.
He pulled out one of the chairs for her to sit on.

She did so, then took to watching Tommy. Watching as he slowing paced around their spot, occasionally adjusting the cap on his head.
"I never got to properly thank you...-" Bella started and Tommy stopped his pacing to face her
"-I know it must've been hard to let Vinny in and trust him with our family. And you doing so solely because you know I would shows how much you trust me and I wanted to thank you for that. I love you Tommy and I trust you with my life, always."

Tommy listened as she spoke. It was true. It took a lot of self convincing to let Vinny help them and be trusted with their information.

When he first entered his office that night, Tommy was sure he was there to kill him. That he came to take him out of the picture and convince Bella to go with him.
But instead it was the opposite. He came because he wants to protect her. He put her safety before his feelings and that was something Tommy had to respect.

And as much as it hurts him to think about, he knows Vinny loves Bella and wouldn't do anything that would harm her. And he knows no matter what, Bella still trusts Vinny as well. For as long as he's known her, she has always spoken highly of him.
Tommy trusts Bella and if she can trust Vinny, he can too.