73.

With the workers on strike, Tommy stayed in the quietness of the conference room.

He tried not to let the events get to him. With no work being done in the factory it would put them behind in the business, but he'll make do.

He stood not being able to sit still in his chair, leaning against the table looking down at the reports. Trying to figure out the reality of the current events.

A knock on the door caught his attention. It was his assistant from before, entering the room with a clip board.
"I did say this would happen, sir."

Tommy raised his eyebrows and bit his tongue. Trying not to let the annoyance of his statement get to him.
"Who's next?" He asked as if nothing went wrong. He had meetings set up and those meetings will stand, no matter what was happening down stairs.

Getting the hint, his assistant looked down at his notes "um, I have a man waiting for you. He's with the European Council for trade. I can sent him away, if you'd like. Given the current circumstances?"

Now he was annoyed
"Given what circumstances? Send him in." Tommy demanded, no longer wanting to deal with him

He nodded and left the room. Tommy took the time to look back down at the report he was trying to read before.
Only lifting his head when a man cleared his throat.
He tensed seeing who it was. The tall man taking off his hat had dark hair, tan skin and tooth pick in his mouth.
Realization crashed over him like a ton of bricks. This was Luca Changretta.

"I heard you had trouble. Good of you to see me." He started

Tommy stood up straighter, folding his hands in front of him "heard you came all the way from Paris, eh?"

Luca studied him as he sat down "you know Paris?"

"I left Paris in a cattle truck...there were American men on it as well...and they spoke just like you." Tommy said confirming to the man that he knew who he was.

Lucas sat down playing with the tooth pick in his mouth "heard you dressed well Mr. Shelby...but now that I'm here I see...not as well as me."

The statement held double meaning, Tommy knew that. He was trying to toy with him. Trying to prove dominance to him.

Changretta continued before Tommy could say anything,
"I'm surprised how easy it was for me to get into a room with you, your security is pitiful."

As he was speaking, Tommy reached behind to his coat next to him, pulling the gun from its holder, pointing it at the man.
"You're only here because I let you, Mr. Changretta."

Luca didn't even flinch, smirking at the him, staying relaxed in his chair.
"Oh Mr. Shelby, like I said, pitiful."
Then reached into his coat pocket pulling out six bullets.

Seeing this Tommy opened the chamber of his gun, it was empty...he was left defenseless...

Slowly placing each bullet on the table, "you see Mr. Shelby. While you were busy with your strike, I had men come in here, unloaded it before I came to visit you."

Then Pointing at the bullets going down the line, making sure Tommy was watching,
"Arthur Shelby...Polly grey...Michael Grey...John Shelby-" he paused for a second before flicking the bullet across the table. The metal echoing off the walls,
"-spent."