98.

The party was still going. 

Although it has calmed down a bit from earlier, leaving mostly close friends and family.

Bella sat on the end of the couch, brushing back Charlie's hair as he slept soundly resting his head on her lap.
Tommy sat on the arm of the couch, sipping a glass of whiskey as he turned slightly to smirk down at Bella.
She was teasing him, saying that Charlie snores just like his father.

"And you think you don't snore?" He teased back raising his eyebrows

She pretended to gasp "Well I'm pregnant, I'm allowed to snore!"

He tsked, leaning down to softly kiss her.
"Yeah you are allowed." He mumbled against her lips, before pulling back with a wink as he stood.

Clearing his throat, getting the attention of the room.
"Before we go, I'd like to say a few words...last time we were all in this room, it ended badly...and now we're in a happier place and I'd like to raise a toast-"

"Hold on!" Arthur interrupted before everyone put up their glasses "now I would like to say a few words from the heart, and you'll let me finish this time, Tom."

Bella silently giggled as her and Tommy made eye contact before turning their attention to Arthur.

"As you all know, Arthur Shelby is dead! And I've been offered a way out of this life but... I made a decision... and I ain't going fuckin' nowhere!"

The room burst into cheered and laughs at the statement. Everyone glad to see him sticking around for a while.

"All of our enemies are dead. And for the first time since me and my brother went to war, we have peace...and that is all thanks to Tom and his beautiful fiancé Bella...so I'd like to make a proposal."

The group smiled at the couple, Bella looked down still brushing Charlie hair, surprised he didnt wake up from the commotion. She glanced at Tommy, trying to see if he knew what the proposal was, but his face was just as blank as hers.

"A proposal that all of us, Shelby Company Limited, insists that this couple takes some time off.-"
Arthur looked between them then raised his glass.
"-take a holiday, kick up yer feet. As you won't have much more time to relax after that babe of yours comes, if they're anything like either of you they'll never stop moving again once they start-"
The group laughed, and Bella noticed Tommy smirking at her from the corner of her eye.
"-use this time to prepare for their arrival and maybe even after all this time...GET FUCKIN' MARRIED! To peace!"
He shouted jokingly in his normal Arthur way.

Everyone repeated 'to peace' and took a sip from their glasses.

Bella looked at Tommy with a smile and he returned it.
After all this time, they were finally able to start the life they planned together.

*****

Bella said her good nights to Polly, Ada and Lizzie about an hour ago, telling them all to please visit soon.
While the men were still down stairs drinking whiskey and celebrating anything they could think of.

So Eleanor volunteered to help put Charlie to sleep.

It was easy to tell that the young boy missed her. Every opportunity he had to have her around he asked for her, that included bedtime.

Bella quietly closed the door as they left the room.
"I think he really missed you"

Eleanor smiled "I missed him too. And I missed you my dear. Still can't believe you're bloody pregnant."