52.

Tommy was tired.

Feeling determined to get this business done with as soon as possible.

It's been a couple weeks since they got to see the Russians treasury.
The night was hectic and all he could think about was his sweet Angel waiting for him back home.

Like he said, she had nothing to worry about. Tatianna showed him the jewelry, and that was it. He went home to Bella, where she was waiting with open arms.

Bella also did What she said, helped put the finishing touches on the orphanage's grand opening.

Tommy liked seeing her her so excited about it. It was easy to tell that she wanted it to be perfect.
She says that she wants to give back to Grace, thinking she owes everything she has now to her.
But Tommy can also tell that after her own experience in foster care, she wants to make sure these kids have a better experience.

Today was the day of the opening.

Fixing his suit jacket as he walked down the main stairs.

Bella stood by the door waiting patiently for him. Hearing the stairs creak, she turned around,
When she fully faced him, he was speechless, she looked absolutely beautiful.

Her hair was curled and half pinned back. wearing a velvet light pink dress, her favorite color, with a pair of black heels that matched her hair. Pearl earrings and necklace, showing class.

She looked wonderful everyday, he thought, but seeing her dress as a woman of class left him breathless.

She smiled, carrying Charlie, who was All ready in his little green outfit, meeting him at the bottom.

He leaned in to kiss her quickly, knowing that as soon as Charlie noticed he would push him away, still being very protective over Bella.

"You look beautiful, peach." He complimented her, loving the slight pink tint that made its way onto her cheeks.

"Thank you, Mr. Shelby. You look brilliant as well."

Winking at her in response, Turning his attention to his son, petting his head "are you two ready to go?"

Smiling she nodded, looking at the boy, who smiled at her.
"I think we are"

*****

The whole family and company made an appearance.

Unfortunately, Eleanor couldn't come since she wasn't feeling well. Which upset Bella but she understood, she'll just have to make plans to visit her mum soon.

After taking a family photo, everyone made their way inside for the introductions.

Tommy sat at the end of the aisle, with Bella to his right, and Charlie still in her arms.

He's noticed that when they're out, Charlie likes to stay close to Bella. She's become a big source of comfort for him, and Tommy couldn't have asked for anyone better to fill that void for him.

Bella sat in awe, listening to Polly speak. She spoke proudly, and it showed.

Everything had turned out better than she expected. The flowers, the decorations, the audience...Bella was proud of the day

"Please help me welcome the man who made this all possible...ladies and gentleman...Mr.Thomas Shelby!" Polly announced

Everyone stood up clapping at the mention of him. Arthur and John yelling at him to make speech. While Bella looked over at him with a big smile, since she couldn't clap with the baby in her arms.