♥︎𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐♥︎

-This is an edited version of "claimed by the devil".-

•Some scenes were deleted and new ones were added instead.

•The storyline is still the same tho.

•Sadly all the comment or most of them got deleted due to the heavy editing I've done but it's worth it.

•Ace isn't very likeable at the start, he has issues but please keep in mind that it's a just a story. If you don't have a positive thing to comment then don't.

•I started writing this when I was 15 and I understand some things are not right but I've spent time and effort finishing this story and i wouldn't appreciate negative comments.

•to my lovely readers, thank you so much for reading the story before this version. I really appreciate all your support.

•To my new reader, welcome to this story. Thank you so much for choosing to read it and I hope you enjoy your journey.

•And to all the friends I've made through this story. I love you all so much.

<Specially you diella.>

•If you have any questions about this book feel free to text me here.

•And if you're feeling down or is going through something and need someone to vent to I'm always available and free to listen.

•Have a good day/night wherever you are and stay safe<3