Authors Note

Hello and welcome to my first fanfiction! I am slightly nervous about this. I've never written one before. This is also my first story where the main character has multiple love interests at the same time.

D I S C L A I M E R:

I do not own BTS. Their character's personalities are fictional. Everything - from characters' personalities, events, and even locations - that occurs in the story is fictional. I do not know what their personalities are like. 

Here are a  few extra things you should know before you read: 

~ FIRSTLY, this book will have plot holes, grammatical errors, and typos. I'd appreciate it if you pointed it out.

~ SECONDLY, please can you not be hateful. If you don't like the story, then don't say it in the comments.

~THIRDLY, scenes of sexual or violent nature will be incorporated into this story. 

~ FOURTHLY, some cringey ass characters who are not perfect and make some annoying decisions. 

~ FINALLY swearing. 

Like my other books, this book will be written ahead on Patreon. Here is the link where you can more find information: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

You can also read this book on Inkitt for FREE where you will actually be supporting me: https://inkitt.app.link/RA_LyidaRose

E X T R A C T: 

"Alice," Hobi called my name, affectionately. "We do not see it as sharing. We view it as all of us loving you, giving you the amount of love you deserve. We would never give you up, not unless you wanted us to. We...we've been so excited about meeting you."

"So excited," Taehyung repeated quietly, emphasizing his words.

"If you ever have doubts like that again," Jin mentioned in a tender voice. "Please tell us. We don't want you thinking toxic thoughts like that. You're far too pretty to let them cloud you."

The off-the-bat compliment had me in a puddle of adoration. How could he say that so smoothly, so truthfully, even though we had just met?

My cheeks burned a rosy pink color to my utter horror. Bowing my head slightly, I let my thick hair shield my face whilst I cooled over.

"Please don't hide your angelic face," Jimin pleaded lightly. "I've been deprived of it for so long."

Him too? We're they all smooth-talkers? I might just die if that was the case.

"O–Okay," I stuttered, swallowing thickly. "So, is there anything else I need to know?"

"Well, there is quite a lot," Namjoon sighed, resting his elbows on his legs. "But I think there is one thing that is more important than anything else. It's important you know before we go any further."

I quirked an eyebrow, schooling my face. That tone didn't sound particularly good. What did they have to say? What if they had girlfriends—were married? Oh my god. I hoped not.

Whilst I shouldn't really be feeling like I had any right to think that, I did end my relationship for them. I hoped they hadn't come to me whilst they were still in their relationships.

Stay calm, Alice. You could be overthinking this.

"Do you know BTS?"