Chapter 25 - Namjoon

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"It is better to have loved and lost, surely, but try not to lose it all." — This Is Us, 2016-2022

Word count: 1909

WE got the notification later that day

Everyone was a mixture of shock and happiness. Joy radiated from all of my friends.

The message didn't give a lot away. I presumed it was for safety measures. What I did know was that her name was Alice. Alice Bradshaw. A beautiful name for a woman who I knew would be the most beautiful woman in the world. I could say her name all day if I wanted to. Just keep reciting it over and over, never growing bored of it. 

We also discovered that she was twenty years old and from Massachusetts. 

According to the app, she was currently studying English Literature at Princeton.

I didn't know much about American academia but I had heard of Princeton before. It was a big school here—part of the Ivy League; it made me proud to know that she had gotten in.

Unfortunately, to everyone's disappointment, there was no picture of her. Whilst I was upset to not know what she looked like, I was also glad.

I wanted to see her for the first time in person. I wanted to be blown away by her beauty. Deep down, I think the other six felt the same way.

With this new knowledge, we all sat around the dining table again. It was time for a game plan.

To think a week ago, none of us knew who are soul mate was or where she lived. We have acquired so much knowledge. Most of it was good, but one thing wasn't. The boyfriend.

It was always possible Alice would be in a relationship. She wasn't at fault for that. For all we knew, she could have been with him long before soul mates existed. And it wasn't like we could judge her—most of us had been in relationships, debating whether we wanted to settle down with our partner or not.