Chapter 35 - Jungkook

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"You cannot live your life to please others. The choice must be yours."   Alice In Wonderland, 2010

Word count: 1766

WE were all riding a high

It felt like the world was clicking into place, making everything right. A contagious smile was planted on my face. All my fears and insecurities washed away when I was around Alice. She made me see things brightly.

When my hyungs returned from dropping Alice off, I bounded down the stairs to ask them what happened. I wanted to know everything that happened to them.

"Nothing, Kookie," Jimin chuckled, shaking his head.

Leaning against the wall, sent him a disappointed look. "No fair, you got to spend extra time with her by yourself."

Yoon-gi moved into the lounge where everybody was now awake. We woke up as soon as Alice left, feeling empty and worried.

"You know, Kookie is making a good point," Hobi stated, absentmindedly. Collapsing into my seat next to Tae, I stared at my hyung, glad someone was sticking up for my thoughts.

"What are you talking about?" Jin asked, folding his arms over his chest.

"I'm saying we should all have some time alone with Alice. To strengthen our bonds and get to know her on a personal level." Hobi replied, casually. "It's only fair that we all get a chance to get to know her individually."

"I second that," Namjoon added, nodding his head. The rest of my brothers did too, each of them wanting to have one-on-one time with Alice. I was already bubbling with excitement at the thought of having some time with her alone. I wanted to show her my want for her.

However, there was a part of me that was extremely nervous too. What if she didn't like me? What if it was awkward? What if my nerves got the better of me?