Chapter 83 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love." - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, 2011

Word count: 1734

TODAY was my first day at Big Hit

The night before, I spent hours choosing my outfit and prepping my handbag. I made sure I had everything I needed. I even set four alarms in case I slept in. The others thought it was hilarious that I was being so organized but I shushed them, saying I wanted my first day to get smoothly.

I woke up an hour and a half before I was supposed to start and hopped into the shower. After washing my hair, I did my skincare routine, dried my hair, and added a light touch of makeup to my face. I didn't want to go overboard but I also didn't want to look underdressed.

Jin was the first to wake up when I made it into the kitchen. To my surprise, he was making pancakes. My heart inflated when I caught a whiff of it. 

Sneaking up behind him, I wrapped my small arms around his middle, catching him off guard. A small gasp came from him. Knowing my touch instantly, his body relaxed and he let me rest my forehead on his back.

"Good morning, gorgeous," He greeted. Jin had started calling me gorgeous. I loved it. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, thankfully. I thought I would be restless but I slept like a baby."

"It's probably because you had Taehyung snuggling with you." Jin chuckled. Tae was an excellent snuggle buddy. The whole night, he had me wrapped in his arms tightly, refusing to let me go.

When I woke up, I felt less anxious. I woke up knowing I had my soul mates by my side; that they would help me out as I went through this next part of life.