Chapter 79 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"May the odds be ever in your favor." - The Hunger Games, 2012

Word count: 1401

AFTER telling them about my brother, I left the flowers I had bought for him and returned to the hotel with the boys

AFTER telling them about my brother, I left the flowers I had bought for him and returned to the hotel with the boys. We were all drained for earlier so we ordered food from the hotel and relaxed.

Jimin and I woke up early the next morning. He showered first whilst I packed our things up and tidied the room. After switching places, we did our facial routine and met the boys in the corridor. They all looked well-rested from the relaxing evening we had last night.

I knew the flight was going to be a long one. I'm sure I'd nap during it.

We parked the hired van at the airport and walked into the big building. The boys had their masks on and were lugging their suitcases behind them. My Aunt said she would meet us by a Starbucks located inside the airport.

I spotted her before the boys. She waved at me and wheeled the trolley full of suitcases and bags that belonged to me. I tried to not pack too much. My Aunt kindly offered to look after some of the things I couldn't bring with me like pots and pans.

"Did you bring the kitchen sink with you, darling?" Taehyung leaned down and whispered in my ear, chuckling.

Playfully, I glared at him. "I have a lot of clothes! I'm not going to apologize for that. Anyways, you all have tonnes of clothes too. I've seen the pictures of your wardrobes."

Taehyung gasped in mock horror and stepped back from me. Jungkook, who was walking beside me, chuckled at our antics.

My Aunt embraced me in a hug when I got to her. I inhaled her comforting smell. I was going to miss her. She had been an amazing person when I needed her, just like Anna.