Chapter 55 - Jimin

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"And maybe it'll be enough if you know that in the few hours we had together we loved a lifetime's worth" — Terminator, 1984

Word count: 1698

TIME had been moving quickly

It had already been a whole month since I first met my gorgeous soul mate—although it felt like I had known her my entire life. She had fit so easily with us that it was like she had always been a part of our group. When Alice wasn't around, we missed her.

She had been staying over a lot more, sleeping in a different bed each time. When it was my turn, I cherished every second with her. We watched a movie and made out for a good half an hour. Kissing Alice was like kissing a fallen angel. Her lips molded against mine perfectly—her kisses sent me to heaven.

Halloween came around quickly. It was hard to believe BTS had been on a break for over a month. This was the longest break we had ever had. Our fans were naturally upset but also happy for us. It gave me hope that when we did eventually announce Alice, they would be encouraging.

Alice was afraid of the few fans who were intense—the ones who despised the idea of us being with someone. I didn't see them as fans—real fans would be happy for us—they were delusional people obsessed with us. They truly believed that the only people we should be with were them.

I could understand her fear of the media and our fans. I had been subjected to many horrible comments about my appearance and abilities. In the early days, I received many criticisms from the media about my looks and if I was worthy to be in BTS. It hit me hard and sent me spiraling down a dark hole.

I struggled to climb out of that hole and for a long time, I refused to let my brothers help me. But, they eventually called an intervention and got me into therapy.