Chapter 2 - Kim Taehyung

Hi guys! How is your week been so far? I just wanted to let you know that I'm going on holiday to Spain next week so updates might be irregular

Hi guys! How is your week been so far? I just wanted to let you know that I'm going on holiday to Spain next week so updates might be irregular. I'm planning to schedule chapters to be posted but with how busy I am at the moment, I'm not sure if I'll have time to get that prepared. I will keep you updated.

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo, ahead of Liberty, my new story Destined, and many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"I know that a life without love is no life at all."  Ever After, 1998

Word count: 2292

TIREDNESS seeped deep into my bones.

Rolling out of bed, I rubbed my eyes, yawning. I had another sleepless night. My dreams—which were once vibrant and bright—had disappeared.

Begrudgingly, I chose some clothes from my large wardrobe and hopped into the shower. The rest of the guys wouldn't be awake yet. We had all been practicing choreography for our music video last night. It had taken quite a toll on all of us.

Jumping out of the shower, I changed and headed down to the kitchen. The boys and I had been living together for quite some time. We had all moved into an apartment a few years ago. It was our sanctuary.

I made myself something easy for breakfast. As the kettle was boiling, my eyes drifted down to my left wrist and my heart clenched.

AB.

My soul mate's initials.

When the pandemic hit us two years ago, we were all worried. For a while, we couldn't perform any of our songs because of the contagious, deadly virus. But then, a phenomenon happened and the illness turned into something magical. Since then, we've been allowed to slowly begin live performances.

A year ago, the tattoo of my soul mate appeared on my wrist. I didn't know much about soul mates like the rest of the boys so I had to Google information on them.