Chapter 23 - Seokjin

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"Life is not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away." — Hitch, 2005

Word count: 1720

THE hike was the best idea. It got us out of the house and distracted us from our negative thoughts. I knew all of my brothers were worried that we hadn't received any news from the app Soul Finder.

Naively, we expected to get a response instantly. Realistically, it would take a few days. None of us knew how many doctors were working for the app or how many people filled it out. Since it was recently introduced, we assumed there was probably a big backlog. I figured we wouldn't hear a response for at least a week.

However, my younger brothers like Taehyung, would not be able to accept that. He was a very impatient person.

So impatient, he was already whining that it would take us forever to reach the small cliff we were walking to. Bearing in mind, we had started walking fifteen minutes ago and that it was a one-hour walk.

"And you guys say I'm the lazy one," Yoon-gi muttered as he stalked past us, rolling his eyes.

Yoon-gi was notorious for sleeping all of the time. If he wasn't working on music, he was sleeping. None of us knew how he could sleep for so long every day.

"Tae, we already told you it takes about an hour," I told him softly, falling into step with him. The others had strolled past us, admiring the beautiful views. 

When I suggested the nature park, I thought it was a relatively small one. It turns out I was completely wrong. The park was humongous, filled with many different paths heading to lakes, woods, cliffs, and more. We were all shocked when we Googled it.

"I know," Tae whined, "But I expected less walking. I wouldn't have worn my Vans if I knew they'd get ruined."

Shaking my head, I patted his back. "We'll get you a new pair, Tae."