Chapter 75 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"You ain't heard nothin' yet!" - The Jazz Singer, 1927

Word count: 1538

WHEN I returned to the museum, to see the boys, they instantly zoned in on my hand in Namjoon's

WHEN I returned to the museum, to see the boys, they instantly zoned in on my hand in Namjoon's. Even though they knew what we had talked about, there was still curiosity swirling in their eyes.

I wondered whether they were going to question me or not.

They didn't.

Hobi led the way upstairs, with the others messing around still. Namjoon held onto my hand tightly, refusing to let go. Not that I wanted to let go of him.

"Is this okay?" He whispered to me after a while, clearly overthinking about it too. Thank god I wasn't the only one. I nodded my head, too shy and in my head to really think about it.

We wandered around the museum, with the guys all making comments at different places. They each took turns holding my hand, bringing me warmth and light.

I noticed the slow changes in their demeanor as the day went on. Their shoulders loosened—their eyes brightened.

At one point, as I was holding hands with Jin, staring at a romantic painting, Jin of all people leaned down and pecked my cheek. He rarely showed PDA, especially compared to the others. For him to initiate it was unheard of.

I boiled it down to him going so long without touching me—kissing me. Nonetheless, I feigned confusion, peering up at him through my long lashes. He blushed adorably, his face turning scarlet, and bowed his neck. "I—I missed you."

Those three words resonated with me. I missed him too. All of them. I buried down my feelings but I did. They were a part of me—my soul—and to ignore them just left a gap in me. Even with the medication I was taking—something I'd have to explain to them soon—I still felt incomplete.