Chapter 39 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with?" — Meet Joe Black, 1998 

Word count: 2333

AT precisely twelve o'clock, a knock sounded through the flat

AT precisely twelve o'clock, a knock sounded through the flat. Leaping from my seat where I had anxiously been waiting, I sprinted to the door before Anna could. She sent me a playful glare as I threw a wink over my shoulder. Swinging the door open, I was met with the sight of my handsome soul mate.

Namjoon.

Last night I had been digging through my suitcase, trying to find something to wear. Eventually, my eyes landed on a pretty pink skirt and a white crop top. The weather today wasn't as kind as it had been over the past few days so I threw on a cute and short white cardigan.

Anna said I looked cute and sexy when I exited the bathroom this morning. I didn't have time for a lot of makeup so I kept it basic.

Namjoon eyed my form up and down, dragging his eyes slowly. I did the same to him, drinking in his navy beanie resting on the top of his head and his black bomber jacket. Everything he was wearing suited him perfectly.

"Hello, sweetheart," He greeted, smirking at me. He had removed his mask, allowing me to see his sexy face. My body shuddered in delight at his pleasurable voice.

"Hi," I whispered, transfixed by him. He was so handsome. "You look handsome."

The corners of his lips quirked upwards, "And you look gorgeous."

Namjoon was a big flirt. Who knew?

"Are you ready to go?" He asked to which I nodded my head and yelled goodbye to Anna. Namjoon threw his mask on and fell into step with me. I had no idea where we were going but he seemed to know. Was he taking me into the more populated area of New Jersey?