Chapter 29 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"Don't forget: I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." — Notting Hill, 1999

Word count: 2535

I had never really thought about how I'd meet my soul mates

I had never really thought about how I'd meet my soul mates. I didn't even know if they knew each other. And never did I imagine they'd be waiting for me in the kitchen, talking to Anna.

Admittedly, I had put off talking to them after the message arrived. I figured I could reply to it tomorrow. I never expected them to come to me.

They were all insanely gorgeous. Too beautiful for me.

Each one of them was staring at me with a mixture of awe and want. They were not as surprised to see me but they were beyond happy. I was completely dumbstruck.

One of them, a man who appeared to be around twenty-five, rose to his feet. He carried himself with an air of confidence but also childish happiness. He was only a few feet taller than me but his build was drool-worthy. And that's from what I could see beneath his t-shirt.

"Yes," He said smoothly, grinning. There was an unexplainable light that surrounded him, that drew me to him. His voice held an accent, telling me he wasn't from here. I assumed as much when I had looked through my soul mate's eyes before. Korean I'd say. Despite being from Korea, he spoke English really well, pronouncing everything correctly. "It is an utter pleasure to finally meet you."

Then, surprisingly, he pulled me into his arms for a sweet, welcoming hug. Nestled in his t-shirt, I felt safe and alive. I felt like I was at home.

"Yah!" Another voice, an extremely sexy one might I add, exclaimed. "Taehyung, you can't just hog her. Let the rest of us meet her properly too."

So the man who was hugging me was called Taehyung. I smiled into his t-shirt, breathing in his smell. It was like sweet candy floss. It wasn't overwhelming or sickly but intoxicating.