Chapter 64 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"Go ahead, make my day." - Sudden Impact, 1983

Word count: 1445

"BLOCK them," Anna suggested after another painful day passed

"BLOCK them," Anna suggested after another painful day passed. I spent the previous day moping around her flat, hoping they would message me. 

Yesterday evening, I had come to the horrible truth that it was all a lie. They never really wanted me. There was proof. They wouldn't message me, or answer my calls. Nothing. Nada. They were letting the world believe that that girl was their soul mate. They...let me go.

"I am," I replied, blocking all of their numbers. I had to get rid of them. I had to get them out of my life. Seeing their numbers—our photos together—was breaking my heart. Social media was going wild still. Theories of that girl being their soul mate were everywhere. Everywhere I looked, I saw something about it. 

It killed me. The pain was undeniable and no matter how I tried to look at the situation, nothing helped. They had experimented with their soul mate and realized that our relationship would never work. I thought they'd at least have the courtesy to tell me in person but I guess I really didn't mean that much. All of those glorious and beautiful moments meant nothing to them. 

Whilst I hadn't known them for that long but this felt worse than my break-up with Liam. So much worse. It must be because they are my soul mates—they are literally people who are tied to me. 

"What about social media?" Anna asked, poking her head through the door.

"I'm deleting it. I don't post on it anyways. I—I have to get rid of them. I have to make sure they can never contact me." I answered as I got rid of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and more.

This could be good. I couldn't spiral on social media anymore. I needed to let it all go. 

Anna stepped into the lounge, staring at me. "You don't think you're acting rash?"