Chapter 32 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"Something brought you here. Call it what you will, fate, destiny...a horse." — Tangled, 2010

Word count: 2480

ANNA screamed once they had left

ANNA screamed once they had left. She squealed in delight and jumped into my arms, her excitement resonating with me.

I felt incredibly happy and light. My soul mates were the sweetest people I had ever met—handsome and famous too—and the fears I had mentioned or showed, they seemed to assure me.

"I can't believe it," I whispered, pulling away from her, shocked.

"Honestly, girl, same. When I found out who they were, I nearly melted into a puddle. You are the luckiest girl alive. Not only do you have seven sexy as fuck soul mates but they are also BTS?! Everybody says they are the kindest, loveliest people ever to exist! I have spent hours on a daily basis watching their videos, wishing I could breathe the same air as them." She rambled on, staring at me with happiness. There was no jealousy there, it was all playful. Anna had Spring and she was devoted to her.

I was still reeling from what had occurred. It was only two hours ago that I walked into Anna's kitchen and met them. Whilst I was initially nervous—because who wouldn't be?—I felt comfortable and even alive. They were respectful and just as elated as me—if not more so.

Each of them had different personalities but they clicked together so well. It was obvious they loved and respected each other.

One of the things I was scared of was my soul mates hating each other. I didn't know if they knew each other and it scared me that maybe they didn't. Knowing they were so close they viewed each other as brothers warmed my heart. I just hoped I could fit into their family. Even when I asked them whether they'd harbor malice toward each other, they answered honestly.