Chapter 60 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"You cannot live your life to please others. The choice must be yours." - Alice in Wonderland, 2010

Word count: 1681

ANNA was shocked to hear everything

Surprisingly, she was wide awake when I returned to the flat in Namjoon's clothes. Spring was nowhere in sight, indicating they had parted ways after the party.

She ushered me into the lounge and demanded to know everything. I skipped over what Namjoon, and I did in the bedroom and instead told her about the ultimatum Big Hit had given the boys. She was outraged by it. Before she could ask me what I was going to do, I told her about my time with Liam.

"I'm glad you cleared the air. You both needed closure," She had said, happy for us.

"Yeah, it was a very mature and overdue talk," I agreed, lightly. "He even wanted to hear about the boys. There was no malice or jealousy in his eyes. Sadness, sure, but he was being grown up about it. He just wanted me to be happy." That thought sent tears to my eyes.

Liam was a good person. We both made some bad decisions during the breakup but at the end of the day, he was good. All he wanted was for me to be happy. I wanted that too.

"He also told me that he and Ara aren't official. They aren't even dating. Apparently, the most they have done is make out. He doesn't want to date her."

Anna arched an eyebrow at that. "Now that is interesting. I bet Ara roped him into it."

I hummed, "He did say she was guilt-tripping him into staying with her."

Anna's nose scrunched up in disgust, "The more I learn about Ara recently, the more I'm starting to hate her."

"I don't think I'm ready to jump on the hate Ara bandwagon yet but I definitely dislike her. A lot."