Chapter 62 - Jungkook

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"Go ahead, make my day." - Sudden Impact, 1983

Word count: 2006

IT had been five days since we returned from America

IT had been five days since we returned from America. Five torturous days where we have been separated from Alice.

The day we arrived in Korea, there was a media storm. It appeared someone had leaked our return which meant that the airport was full of fans and paparazzi. Overwhelmed, it took two hours for all of us to get out of the airport. Once we were home, we all collapsed in the lounge, silent.

Since returning, we have been messaging Alice every day. On the group chat and in private. My talks with her are always sweet and simple. She normally sends me a few pictures of what she's doing so I do the same for her.

I miss her. A lot. Ever since meeting her, my world has included her. Without her here, it feels empty.

Today, we have the dreaded interview that Big Hit wants us to attend. Ever since we left, there have been crazy theories and leaks—overall, a storm—over the reason for our departure.

To say we were all nervous would be an understatement. We had gone over the interview questions—one of the terms for this interview was that we could pass on the questions if we wanted to—and had made sure nothing about Alice's identity would be revealed. She was still new to this.

I had told her what we were doing last night and she initially freaked out. Worried I had messed something up, I instantly video-called her.

It didn't take long for me to explain what was happening and that we'd never reveal her identity without her permission. After I had done that, I proceeded to ask her about why planning for her move was going. When she told me she was choosing to come here, I was elated. Relieved. Thankful.

In truth, I was convinced she would choose to live in America. The others thought the same as well.

We had all underestimated her though. Alice was just as determined—maybe even worried about what would happen to our relationship—if she didn't come here. I was thrilled about the news and I couldn't wait for her to live with us.