Chapter 12 - Yoongi

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo, ahead of Liberty, my new story Destined, and many more stories

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo, ahead of Liberty, my new story Destined, and many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"My name is Dug. I have just met you and I love you." — Up, 2009 

Word count: 1504

THE night before, I experienced my soul gift

Soul sound.

It was almost hilarious that I got sound as my gift. I loved listening to music. To me, music was life. It was my everything. 

I loved it just as much as Hobi loved dancing. And let me tell you, he adored dancing.

The night was a relatively normal one. Everyone was resting, preparing for a whirlwind. We all knew that the next few weeks were going to be mad.

One of my favorite things to do whilst relaxing was listening to music from foreign countries. I especially liked Drake's music.

So, I threw my headphones on and blasted his music into my ears.

Whilst listening to his songs, my eyes started to flutter closed as the events of the past few days caught up with me.

Out of all of my brothers, I was the least open about my feelings. I didn't like to divulge everything I was thinking, unlike my friends.

It actually took them a while for me to open up in any form around them. I was like an unbreakable shell that refused to let anyone in.

When I first heard about soul mates, I scoffed at the notion.

I believed they were a dream produced by lonely individuals who had gone through their lives feeling unlucky, wishing they had someone who understood them. It seemed silly and honestly, it felt quite desperate. 

And then, fate decided to play a game with me by giving me a soul mate.

At first, I really didn't want one. My brothers did and the fact we shared one only brought them closer together.