Chapter 28 - Jimin

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"You have bewitched me, body and soul." — Pride and Prejudice, 2005

Word count: 2234

A message came through to our group chat at around two

A message came through to our group chat at around two. Expecting the message to be from Namjoon and Jungkook and their failed attempt at finding Alice, I half-heartedly opened the chat.

Besides me, Hobi and Yoon-gi did the same thing.

[Joonie] Meet us at the car park by the van ASAP!

That was it. The message was short; it didn't give a lot away but it was enough to have us rushing through the campus grounds to the car park. Accidentally, I bumped into some poor lady. She simply glared at me, dusting off the imaginary dirt. Internally rolling my eyes, I caught up with my hyungs.

We were the last to arrive. Tae and Jin were staring at Namjoon with bright, hopeful eyes.

"What is it?" Jin asked, getting straight to the point.

Smiling slyly, Namjoon indicated for us to get into the van. "I'll tell you in the van."

Tae groaned, fluttering his puppy eyes. "But Joonie..."

"The more you pout, the longer you'll have to wait for me to tell you." That made Tae practically lunge into the car. The others soon followed. I was placed in the middle seat of the second row. Jin would be driving.

Once the doors were shut, we all turned to Namjoon. He sat in the passenger seat and maneuvered his body around so he could talk to all of us.

"Ugh, stop with the suspense!" Tae yelled from the back, pouting. "Did you find Alice?"

"Okay, okay," Namjoon smiled, holding his hands up. "We didn't find Alice." He paused as a series of grumbles floated around. "But." He added, making us all stop talking. "We met Anna."