Chapter 58 - Namjoon

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"If you could see your whole life from start to finish, would you change things?" - Arrival, 2016

Word count: 2028

MY night with Alice was incredible

Never had I had such a personal, intimate time with a woman before. She didn't just give me parts of her body—she gave me parts of her soul.

I felt proud when I spotted the hickey on my neck the next morning. She had marked me.

My brothers were just as happy for me. We had talked about when this moment would happen and we made sure everybody would be okay with it. If anyone felt jealous or upset, they would immediately voice their thoughts before drama was caused. Fortunately, it seemed everyone was okay with knowing what had happened.

That was why we were all paired together. The universe wouldn't put us together if we couldn't handle this. I respected my brothers so much and they felt the same—which is why we were all lucky to be paired with Alice.

After breakfast, I checked my phone and noticed several missed calls from our manager—Jon. Surprised, I excused myself from the group and clambered up the stairs to my room. Once the door was shut, I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

"Kim Namjoon," Jon greeted, professionally in Korean. As usual, his tone was hard and firm. "I've been trying to get hold of you."

"I'm sorry, I was resting," I told him, my thoughts racing. Why was he calling me? He knew we had found our soul mate and we were getting to know them. Out of respect, he promised to give us some privacy. "What can I do for you?"

I heard Jon sigh over his end in exasperation. That wasn't a good sign.

"Well, I've got two pieces of bad news to tell you." He revealed, his tone dropping. "Do you want the less bad news first or the very bad news?"