Chapter 84 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo, Liberty, Destined, and The King's Lost Queen

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo, Liberty, Destined, and The King's Lost Queen. You can also read ahead of my new stories Shattered Souls plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"I've fallen in love. I'm an ordinary woman. I didn't think such violent things could happen to ordinary people." - Brief Encounter, 1946

Word count: 1530

I was meeting some of my soul mates' families today

The whole night before, I was panicking. So many thoughts filtered into my head—what if they hated me? I couldn't speak Korean, what if they hated that? Or...what if they thought I wasn't good enough?

I had received encouraging and reassuring words from the boys which helped ease my worries slightly. They truly believed their families would like me.

From what I knew, Yoongi's, Namjoon's and Jungkook's families were the only ones not coming. That meant I had to meet four of my soul mates' families. Yikes.

I changed outfits four times before I chose one that I sort of liked. The boys showered me with compliments, kissing and hugging me more than usual. They knew I needed it.

The drive to Jin's house took an hour and a half. During the ride, they let me play my music. I put on a range of music from the noughties and hummed along to them. The car eventually rolled up to a large house with neatly cut grass. I was in awe of the house, stunned by its beauty. This is where Jin's family lived?

"Wow," Was all I could say. I was stunned. I knew the boys had a lot of money but it still surprised me when they did things like buy things.

We exited the car and strolled over to the door. Jin was holding a dish of food that he had made for his family. He was at the front and knocked on the door lightly. Not even a second later, the door was swung open to reveal a tall Korean woman with grey hair and a kind smile.

Her whole demeanor brightened at the sight of her son. She instantly pulled him in for a hug, rejoicing in his company. My heart melted at the sight and how much Jin adored his mother.