Chapter 50 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all." — The Princess Diaries, 2001

Word count: 2312

WHEN I eventually made it downstairs, the boys made it obvious they knew what I had been doing with Jin

WHEN I eventually made it downstairs, the boys made it obvious they knew what I had been doing with Jin. My lips were pink and puffy which was a clear sign but the hungry, predatory glint in their eyes was what sealed the deal.

They were desperate for a taste too.

I felt more confident after Jin's reassuring words earlier. He had truly made me feel safe and secure.

Liam always used to complain about kissing in the morning. He would claim my mouth tasted terrible and that it was unhygienic to kiss someone when they just woke up. Thinking back, it felt ridiculous. Sure, bad breath was gross but it was natural. Most people woke up with it.

"So, where's Jin?" Hobi questioned with a teasing smirk on his handsome face. They all looked so refreshed and gorgeous. I rushed to the toilet after the kiss with Jin to sort myself out. After peeing, I brushed my teeth with my finger because I didn't know if they were okay with me using one of their toothbrushes and combed my hair with my fingers.

When I exited the bathroom, Jin slid past me, accidentally brushing himself against me. That was when I felt his morning wood.

Desire flooded through me and I had to fight the urge to swoop in for another passionate kiss.

"Showering," I replied simply, strutting past the dining table to the kitchen counter. Jin's clothes were quite big on me but they were comfortable and they felt divine. I managed to fall asleep instantly to its intoxicating smell.

"And you didn't join him?" Jimin teased, earning a smack on the back of his head from Namjoon.

"Stop teasing our beautiful soul mate! It's too early for that." He scolded Jimin who was still smirking.