Chapter 49 - Seokjin

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you."  — The Alchemist 

Word count: 2618

ALICE looked like a goddess in my clothes

ALICE looked like a goddess in my clothes. My t-shirt fell past her hips to her knees, giving me a good view of her long, slender legs. She also had a pair of my boxers on but you'd never be able to tell with the t-shirt.

Her mesmerizing green orbs floated around my small room, drinking in my desk, the few personal ornaments, and finally, my double bed. It wasn't a king size but it was big enough to fit both of us. If we cuddled.

She must have been thinking the same thing as me because her eyes shot to me and a beautiful blush covered her face and neck. I loved it when her skin turned a different color.

"Are the clothes okay?" I managed to ask, mustering up the courage. I was quite shy with most people, other than my bandmates. I was shy with her because I was afraid of messing things up with her. I might have only known her for a few weeks but they were the best weeks of my life. I had just gotten her—I didn't want to lose her.

When I found out about what happened today, I was furious, jealous, and worried. I had never viewed Alice as fragile before but at that moment, when I saw her in Jimin's arms, asleep, I felt an overwhelming urge to protect and shelter her from all of the problems in the world.

When she revealed what had happened over the past two years—including her initial reaction—I was hurt. There was no point denying it. I ended my relationship with Ae-Ri as soon as I knew I had a soul mate. She...didn't. But could I really blame her? She had been with her boyfriend for years and was happy. The past didn't really matter—it was the future that counted. She chose us to be her future. That was enough to reassure me that we were the ones she wanted.